concelars?

as_cute_as_pie

ok i need one for dark cirlcles that doesn't dry out nd stays lookin nice nd 'dewy' maybe?? is there such a thing :confused:

user3

Make Up For Ever Lift concealer, I also apply BeneFit Eyecon over it. I just dab on eyecon with my ring finger with light swift taps.
You can wear lift w/out eyecon and still be ok but I like that extra moisture that eyecon gives.

Cera

My foundation covers up dark circles pretty well already, but when I need something extra, I use Lancome Effacernes Longue Tenue. It's quite expensive, but a little goes a long way and its great at covering up panda eyes.

Also, check out the Palette Mix. I don't own one, but I tried it out in the store and it's a very nice foundation/concealer palette which you can mix to get the nearest shade to your skin.

blueyedlady87

To make dark circles recede, use a liquid concealor a shade or two lighter than your foundation. And 'pat' it on. You might want to try MAC's Select Coverup, I love it!

inbigtrouble

Hello, thought twin...

I just realized that what I was using under my eyes wasn't really cutting it at all, so this weekend I went to Sephora and spent lots of time looking for a good concealer. I am really fair (NC15) and ended up choosing a tiny Stila under eye concealer pot in Light. I really like the formula (and no, I am not a huge Stila fan) because it is really creamy and easy to blend, yet it stays in place.

HTH!

Latest posts