confused

as_cute_as_pie

ok so 2 years ago this april ish a got talkin to this boy in the year above and somehow he ended coming over to my house a few times, then we ended up goin out then a week later he instant messanged me sayin he didnt want to be with me anymore :confused: weirdo anyway that didnt bother me cos i really liked someone else and we ended up together then that unravlleed later anyway a year later a met up with the boy again by accident and ended up drunken kiss bla bla then a started seeing him again nd one night he was with me and said a could go to his on saturday so on the thursday night a sent him a msg asking if it was all still on for sat nd he text back sayin no a dont want to so then we never spoke again, until new years just gone about 6 months after we stopped tlking, from which a ended up at his friends house with my best mates and his gf, but i was so drunk it was fun but he was so weird like a was sittin on the kitchen counter and he was comin over nd touchin my legs and that which was weird. then last month he sent me a text sayin he realised we hadnt tlked since new yrs bla bla what have a been up to (he has no gf anymore) just normal chat then i found out hes kinda with one of my friends which i am totally fine with and we dont tlk for a few weeks then im with her and her big group of mates and hes there with her lookin uncomfy as hell and out of place then this week hes talking to me again just being strange like i mentioned i was ill nd he was like ohh poor baby, nd im v confused ever since i my best mate says she heard a rumour im sleepin with him :confused: where on earth did this come from, ahh i just need advice sorry for the VERY long rant

caRpediEm17

this guy juSs sounds like an asshole...i had a similar situation happen before and the guy was juSs playing games and trying to screw with my head...it took me a while to juSs be like "alright thats enough, your an idiot" but i finally did and i felt sooo much better, juSs telling him off because he never thought i would...he thought that i would sit there and take it like a moron, but when i told him to eff off it totally took him by surprise, his face was priceless and i juSs laughed...havent talked to him to this day...so i basically say juSs tell this guy to buzz off and if he ever calls juSs dont answer...basic advice, but i hope it helps!

Pink_minx

ehh he just wants a peice of A-S-S dont let him get to you, just ignore him. Hes jerk. Dont be confused because it seems like he is just trying to use you. Ignore his msgs, act like hes not even there, and if he tries to do something to you again just walk away! please! he sounds like a total pervert and jackass. Dont lead him on too cause then he will think that its ok to do things to you and then leave you and not hear from him for awhile then comes back and does other things to you then leave again...its just not worth being confused about cause hes just an asswhole looking for a peice of you know what. Trust me I've been there and its not a great feeling at all I know. Just ignore him.

as_cute_as_pie

i definately dont like him at all well hes OK hes nice when he wants to be as a friend but other times i get the urge to hit him with something heavy lol. the thing im confused about is that where did that rumour come from and why since like on 2 occasions we broke up does he keep coming back (cos he was never getting 'any' off me anyway), im not confused cos i dont have feelings for him thank god.
smiles.gif
i know hes a total player hes had loads of gfs and broke up with all them a think hes only been finished with once maybe.