Cool bronzer

Scintilla

I wonder if there's such a thing as a cool toned bronzer? I'm very pale, and I'd love to use a bronzer, but they all seem to be warm brown. I'm thinking of getting the Nars Multiple in St. Barts, but they don't sell Nars where I live, so I'd love it if someone could tell me if the shade is more warm or cool!

Here's my face in case it helps! Sorry for the scary blurs, I'm shy
blush-anim-cl.gif

face8qb.gif

Jennifer Mcfly

I don't know about warm toned or cool toned bronzers, but I think you just need to find one that's very light, very very light. maybe even just try a darker flesh toned blush like MAC's tenderling... just a thought.
smiles.gif

Shawna

I'm very pale and cool and I find I'm ok if I use the lightest bronzers. Red Earth makes a really nice highlighter/bronzer and because it is liquid, you can mix it with moisturizer for a soft effect. So Ceylon MSF might also be good for you. It is a bronzer, but has rose tones in it. I know it's hard to come by, but it would probably work for you. Just using certain brushes might also help. I find that if I apply bronzer with my 187 brush, it goes on much lighter than a powder brush and looks more natural.

midnightlouise

I'm pretty pale & cool also, and I agree with Shawna about brushes making all the difference. I use NARS Laguna, which I thought would be too much, but applied with a light hand it's really pretty!

Scintilla

Thanks so much guys! I hadn't realized that the brush could make such a difference! Shawna, do you have any idea whether you can get Ceylon MSF in Europe? I'm going to London next week
smiles.gif

Dena

I think St.Barts would look amazing on you...it gives a warm glow that never goes orange, and it is extremely subtle but can be built up. I've tried everything and always go back to it. MAC Strada blush works perfect for contouring, but I do prefer St.Barts as bronzer, it's prettier.

more_please

I have similar skin coloring to you, and I just starting using MAC's Golden Bronzer, and its really nice, not at all orange or "warm" looking. Super easy to apply naturally as well
smiles.gif

Shawna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liina
Thanks so much guys! I hadn't realized that the brush could make such a difference! Shawna, do you have any idea whether you can get Ceylon MSF in Europe? I'm going to London next week
smiles.gif

It's been discontinued for a while *shakes fists at MAC* but you may be able to find it on ebay or in the clearance bin here. I know somebody had one up recently. MAC is supposed to be releasing some more in June or July this year so maybe we'll get lucky and it will be re-released. If you can wait until then, you probably will find something that works for you
smiles.gif

Latest posts