Counterfeit MAC Eyeshadows on eBay

Xqueeze_me

Need some help here reporting these fake eyeshadows, Specktrettes!!

(PS: Please refer to Identifying fake MAC eyeshadows - ***detailed guide with photos*** if unsure how to spot them.)

THESE eyeshadows are clearly fakes AND are from Thai sellers, radio0star and beautiquity.

From radio0star (Their "Cotmetics" for sale):
MAC Eye shadow Lot 16 Cotmetics EyeShadow - Currently US$44.00
MAC Eye shadow Lot 12 Cotmetics EyeShadow - Currently US$18.50
MAC Eye shadow Lot 12 Cotmetics EyeShadow - Currently US$16.99
MAC Eye shadow Lot 9 Cotmetics EyeShadow - Currently US$17.50
MAC Eye shadow Lot 9 Cotmetics EyeShadow - Currently US$14.99
MAC Eye shadow Lot 9 Cotmetics Eyeshadow - Currently US$26.00
MAC Eye shadow Lot 12 Cotmetics EyeShadow - US$16.99
MAC Eye shadow Lot 16 Cotmetics EyeShadow - Currently at an insane US$122.50

From beautiquity:
8 NEW MAC COSMETICS EYE SHADOW MAKEUP - Currently US$20.50
8 NEW MAC COSMETICS EYE SHADOW - NEW IN BOX - US$19.99
8 NEW MAC COSMETICS EYE SHADOW MAKEUP - Currently at US$19.99
8 NEW MAC COSMETICS EYE SHADOW MAKEUP - US$19.99
10 NEW MAC COSMETICS EYE SHADOW - NEW IN BOX - Currently US$19.99

Look at the feedbacks from some buyers to the Thai fakers:
beauty-boost
cosmetic-stars
obagesa

Misty

I got your back. I've reported each listing you have up there.
smiles.gif

ExquisiteImages

I reported too! Instead of eBay pulling MAC pigment samples from eBay from reputable sellers, they should pull these fake MAC eyeshadows from auction immediately!!!

Misty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExquisiteImages
I'm also curious about one thing. Why do people even bid on the items? Do they NOT read the seller's feedback?

Seriously, right? Feedback is the first thing I check even before reading through an auction. If I notice that it's not 100% positive, I want to see why. Haha, I'm a snoop.

And even if it is 100%, I still check. Sometimes I even go as far as messaging people who have previously bought items from a seller and asking if items were legit or whatever. Wow.. is that weird?
tong.gif

People want good deals, so they'll jump at the opportunity to save money even if they don't want to do a little investigating. C'mon, 12 shadows for $30? I'd be all over it.. But you have to smart about it, too. You can never be too careful when something looks "too good to be true."

Misty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xqueeze_me
Look at the feedbacks from some buyers to the Thai fakers:
beauty-boost
cosmetic-stars
obagesa

All of them are no longer registered users. Woo! Hopefully it'll stay that way..at least until they can find the decency to start selling authentic stuff.

pinkular

Just clicked on a few of those and the auctions are still going on. Too bad that people cant just sell legit stuff on ebay. is it too much to hope for?LOL

Xqueeze_me

Thank you so much to the Specktrettes who reported!!!
greengrin.gif

thmbup.gif
for you Specktrettes!

I've sent 2 complains to eBay regarding those fakers by email. Just disappointed that they haven't remove those counterfeit MAC listings!! Booo!!

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty
All of them are no longer registered users. Woo! Hopefully it'll stay that way..at least until they can find the decency to start selling authentic stuff.

Well, they're starting fresh new accounts and STILL selling their garbage fakes. I've found another Thai criminal/faker earlier while looking at "MAC Pigment full size" listings on eBay.

So the new fakers are:
  • lurabella
  • day.clear.sky
  • palmangels
  • flickerbox
  • vasiravit

Bybs

Another faker - insee901 is selling the most obvious Counterfeit MAC eyeshadow, blush, lipstick, lipglass & mascara I have ever seen on eBay. I have reported them to eBay. Please everyone do the same, hopefully eBay will take action in order to protect unsuspecting buyers.

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bybs
Another faker - insee901 is selling the most obvious Counterfeit MAC eyeshadow, blush, lipstick, lipglass & mascara I have ever seen on eBay. I have reported them to eBay. Please everyone do the same, hopefully eBay will take action in order to protect unsuspecting buyers.

Thanks Bybs! Another faker to add to this list:
  • lurabella
  • day.clear.sky
  • palmangels
  • flickerbox
  • vasiravit
  • insee901

MACabre

here's another big f*ckn faker who actually had decent feedback but sells abolute fake sh*t. this dbag has the audacity to charge 4.99 shipp per refill item on theshadows plus another 3.99 for each additional shadow.

i got taken for $12.97 shipping charges and the foreign devil known as seller VINADOLL from somewhere, it says houston, texas but i doubt it, sent me this absolute fake crap that has a hooker like shine to it that you can spot it from across a trailer park. i reported this SOB to ebay, opened a dispute with paypal to get my money back & will never shop ebay again for MAC products. you pay for what you get.

here was another burn on my ass,: they wrapped the 3 refills in the packaging shipping label instead of putting them in a box or bubble wrap envelop so when i got the honey lust, gorgeous gold and velvet moss which stated on ebay that they were the 1.5 gram size, the packing didnt even jive up. the sizes were 1.35 and 1.3 grams but the little refills only weighed in at .68 on my digital gram scale!!!!

what mfers these thieves are so please pass the word on not to get ripped off by these bastards. they put a big disclaimer "items sold as it, and buyer must return at own expense" as well as no refund on shipping, but balls to all that when these are fakes. with a paypal dispute i requested a full refund from these jerkoffs. down with scam artists!!! i hate these bastards - never again.

Hilly

These people make me sick!!! Especially when they put private id on the bidder's name

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACabre
here's another big f*ckn faker who actually had decent feedback but sells abolute fake sh*t. this dbag has the audacity to charge 4.99 shipp per refill item on theshadows plus another 3.99 for each additional shadow.

here was another burn on my ass,: they wrapped the 3 refills in the packaging shipping label instead of putting them in a box or bubble wrap envelop so when i got the honey lust, gorgeous gold and velvet moss which stated on ebay that they were the 1.5 gram size, the packing didnt even jive up. the sizes were 1.35 and 1.3 grams but the little refills only weighed in at .68 on my digital gram scale!!!!

Its sh*t, isn't it, how they profit from postage and handling? Those dishonest SOBs! I just turn around and walk away when I see sellers charge additional items at 40% - 100% of the initial postage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACabre
what mfers these thieves are so please pass the word on not to get ripped off by these bastards. they put a big disclaimer "items sold as it, and buyer must return at own expense" as well as no refund on shipping, but balls to all that when these are fakes. with a paypal dispute i requested a full refund from these jerkoffs. down with scam artists!!! i hate these bastards - never again.

You go, MACabre! I hope you'll get your full refund back including postage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdirenzo
These people make me sick!!! Especially when they put private id on the bidder's name

That will be mostly those Thai criminals listed here and other dishonest US/UK/AUS eBay sellers! Those Thai fakers are multiplying and creating more new accounts. I've hit the "Report this item" button SO MANY times but yet eBay doesn't do anything about it.

Their repeats of "We will review the reported items" does NOT assure me at all. I've even sent an email to eBay saying that I am sick of the robotic, repeat responses. They replied with the same emails saying they'll look into the report (AGAIN and AGAIN!!!). The replies are too robotic, un-informative and not assuring at all!!! It sucks.

Hilly

I like to send messages to the bidders telling them, STOP BIDDING! THIS IS FAKE! And usually, they have no idea.
Yipes. Makes me wonder if any of my own stuff is fake that i've gotten from the 'bay

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
I like to send messages to the bidders telling them, STOP BIDDING! THIS IS FAKE! And usually, they have no idea.
Yipes. Makes me wonder if any of my own stuff is fake that i've gotten from the 'bay

That's what I've been doing too - Messaging the unsuspecting buyers and telling them that the stuff they're bidding on or stuff they've bought and received are fakes. Its always 1 out of 10 who would respond. I always message, "if you don't believe me, please google 'Identifying fake MAC Pigments' or 'Identifying fake MAC eyeshadows' for information". I try to warn majority of the bidders and buyers but eBay's messaging limit stops me from getting to a lot of them! Private IDs suck but when the unsuspecting buyers leave feedbacks for the fakers, I message them.
greengrin.gif

I brought the counterfeit MAC Pigments into the MAC Concept Store and MAC Counters for the MAs to look at.. ALL the MAs ooh-ed and ahh-ed over the fakes because they've never seen it and had no idea!!

panda0410

Quote:

LOL! Me too
smiles.gif
I usually email the seller as well to inform them that their listing has been reported by myself.... Most send me idiot emails claiming total authenticity, funny I dont usually hear back from them when I tell them HOW I know its a fake
graucho.gif