Covergirl Palettes?

RussianSexpot

I don't know if ya'll have heard about them, but Covergirl is now carring 4-pan pallettes for $3, and lip gloss/eyeshadow for $3.50 in drugstores and whatnot, I haven't been able to find them yet (I've only gone to one place though), but I'm curious if anybody knows if they'd fit MAC pans as well, it'd be soo much cheaper!!

Eye<3Colour

i can not find them anywhere in town. i have depotted milani that im waiting to put in these palettes!! it drives me nuts knowing that they are out there, but not in my city!!!

melozburngr

yeah- the mac pans will fit- I got a pan of cg and it fits in my mac palette, so I cant imagine why they wouldnt fit.

tinkerbell

I found mine at Target. They were on an end cap with all the shadows that you can put in them. They were almost hidden, I really had to look for them. Anyhow, I depotted 1 MAC and 3 Milani and they fit just fine.

jasper17

I finally found these @ my Target and now I wish they made bigger than 4 slot pans. Finally going on a depotting spree (+/- 50 e/s to depot) as storage has become an issue so I guess I need to go to MAC and get the big ones...

Hawkeye

Well when I saw them I didnt think they were cute because theres no way in the world I'll pay $4 for a C G eyeshadow or l/g and then on top of that the quality of it if its like the other CG eyeshadows will be not very pigmented and yard and yucky.

Brianne

I bought a couple of the empty palettes purely because I have limited access to a freestanding store. They fit my MAC e/s and I made labels to cover the CG logo.

Eye<3Colour

errrr still not in my city!!!
ssad.gif
im getting so frustrated!!

brianne, thats what i was planning on doing. covering up the cg logo w/some stickers or something
smiles.gif
i love stickers!!
smiles.gif

xiahe

T_T I haven't been able to locate them yet. And I'm dying for some palettes. And I refuse to pay the insanely expensive shipping fee that MAC charges just for a 4-shadow palette. =\

Wontpayretail23

These are the same as MAC because I was told these are a regular stock item in the cosmetic industry. For the same price I think the black MAC ones look better, but it's all prefrence. Would be a nice alternative if you couldn't obtain MAC easily and didn't mind it being blue instead of black bottomed.

fadedlace

They do hold the mac shadows but they are a bit roomier. Wal-mart and target have them. If you use magnets they stay in there even if there is extra room.