Crashing down

user3

Do you ever feel like the whole world is against you? You can't breath or catch your breath?

I am having one of those times right now. I feel like no matter what I do it's always wrong.
cry.gif

I just can't stop crying. It's like one thing after another today and for the past couple of days. To top things off I think I might get yelled at by my boss. I just had it out with a customer because she can not listen correctly. I didn't yell at her but she yelled at me. I tried to explain the situation to her but she just doesn't want to listen. I hate this job! I want to stop working and find another job but I can't. I should be happy I even have a job. I really regret selling my bookkeeping business. This sucks. My son is home sick and I don't want him to hear me crying so I am trying to remain calm but I don't know how to make all these problems right again.
Everyone is having an attitude with me. I am too damn sensitive! I wish I could be a very mean person but I can only be mean when I feel attacked or if someone I care about is being hurt.
I just need a shoulder to cry on right now and hubby is not home and all my friends went to SF today while I am stuck working this shitty job.

glittergoddess27

Awww honey,.. shake it off. Those people are insensitive. I feel ya about being stuck in a job,...I think your son being home sick is also adding to your sensitivity. Its okay, we are women so its completely allowed! Sending Big hugs in your direction!!!!

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergoddess27
Awww honey,.. shake it off. Those people are insensitive. I feel ya about being stuck in a job,...I think your son being home sick is also adding to your sensitivity. Its okay, we are women so its completely allowed! Sending Big hugs in your direction!!!!

Thanks. I am trying to work through this. Why can others be so mean even when the person is not being mean back?

Thanks for the hug
smiles.gif

Christina Victoria

I feel like that, too. Like nothing you can do is right, and you''re almost not good enough, in a sense.. But it will go away, hun. Just keep your chin up and remember the joys and good points of your life. Everything will turn out alright in the end.
smiles.gif

Shawna

Awww, *HUGS* It will get better. We all have to work shitty jobs once in a while to be able to provide for our family. Just sneak in and look at your son while he is sound asleep and your sadness will melt away
smiles.gif
I hope things get better soon.

lovemichelle

I feel your pain. I'm sick and my boyfriend has been on his period lately. Last night we had it out again. Usually it's me who says stupid shit, but this time it was him and that hurt more then I could have ever imagined. I think it's the season change and everyone is acting a little different. I hope everything gets better for you.

aquarius11

***WARM HUGS***

I've been feeling pretty dumpy lately myself. But we must remember....this too shall pass!!!!

mspixieears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap2it
Thanks. I am trying to work through this. Why can others be so mean even when the person is not being mean back?

I'm so sorry to hear that you're feeling like this; please do PM me if you feel like chatting further as for the last 5 years or so, this is exactly how I've felt.

The people who do what you describe above are just insecure, immature shits with nothing better to do and revel in crushing others to boost their own sense of self-importance.

It's all well and good for me to say this now, but it is also a problem I struggle with in everyday life, that is, I still have problems not getting upset by such behaviour even when I understand roughly why such people are like that.

I hope you're feeling a bit better...warm hugs and we're here for you.

By the way, did you end up going to www.adamsandler.com and clicking on 'Features'? The 'Secret' video clip link was there and it's very visible.

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
I'm so sorry to hear that you're feeling like this; please do PM me if you feel like chatting further as for the last 5 years or so, this is exactly how I've felt.

The people who do what you describe above are just insecure, immature shits with nothing better to do and revel in crushing others to boost their own sense of self-importance.

It's all well and good for me to say this now, but it is also a problem I struggle with in everyday life, that is, I still have problems not getting upset by such behaviour even when I understand roughly why such people are like that.

I hope you're feeling a bit better...warm hugs and we're here for you.

By the way, did you end up going to www.adamsandler.com and clicking on 'Features'? The 'Secret' video clip link was there and it's very visible.

Thanks hun. I will PM you a bit later for sure!!

OMG I just went back to the site!! HAHAHAHAHAAH TOO FUNNY!

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius11
***WARM HUGS***

I've been feeling pretty dumpy lately myself. But we must remember....this too shall pass!!!!

*huggles*

Thanks and I hope you too feel better soon.

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemichelle
I feel your pain. I'm sick and my boyfriend has been on his period lately. Last night we had it out again. Usually it's me who says stupid shit, but this time it was him and that hurt more then I could have ever imagined. I think it's the season change and everyone is acting a little different. I hope everything gets better for you.

MEN!!! That's all I need to say! My husband will act like his has a period too! Oh they could not deal with it if they had real one!

joytheobscure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap2it
Do you ever feel like the whole world is against you? You can't breath or catch your breath?

I am having one of those times right now. I feel like no matter what I do it's always wrong.
cry.gif

I just can't stop crying. It's like one thing after another today and for the past couple of days. To top things off I think I might get yelled at by my boss. I just had it out with a customer because she can not listen correctly. I didn't yell at her but she yelled at me. I tried to explain the situation to her but she just doesn't want to listen. I hate this job! I want to stop working and find another job but I can't. I should be happy I even have a job. I really regret selling my bookkeeping business. This sucks. My son is home sick and I don't want him to hear me crying so I am trying to remain calm but I don't know how to make all these problems right again.
Everyone is having an attitude with me. I am too damn sensitive! I wish I could be a very mean person but I can only be mean when I feel attacked or if someone I care about is being hurt.
I just need a shoulder to cry on right now and hubby is not home and all my friends went to SF today while I am stuck working this shitty job.

Well, it sounds like you have a lot to stress over, some regrets and just a rotten day. I hope you are feeling better by now. I have days like that, but then I hear about people who are much worse off than I am. I always feel like I can never get anything done or accomplished. I dont' feel overly rewarded with my "career" - I mean- life is never going to be perfect and everyone has tons of problems. I tend to take things very lightly and not stress but if I stop and think I can really worry myself. My husband thinks I don't "worry like he does"- and all I do is spend...etc...

Anyways, I hope you are feeling better today- its Saturday :)

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by joytheobscure
Well, it sounds like you have a lot to stress over, some regrets and just a rotten day. I hope you are feeling better by now. I have days like that, but then I hear about people who are much worse off than I am. I always feel like I can never get anything done or accomplished. I dont' feel overly rewarded with my "career" - I mean- life is never going to be perfect and everyone has tons of problems. I tend to take things very lightly and not stress but if I stop and think I can really worry myself. My husband thinks I don't "worry like he does"- and all I do is spend...etc...

Anyways, I hope you are feeling better today- its Saturday :)

Yes, I am feeling much better. The original post was a few days ago. I am usually easy going but the 2nd job that took on really stressed me out. I usually feel like things will work out so I don't stress much but my new boss was such a b*tch! She refused to pay me and I had problems with her partner. It was a terrible job. I knew working "under the table" was going to be problem. I worked for her for 3 weeks and I only got paid for one. She was very under handed and dirty when it came to business. I also found out she was going some heavy drugs. I am happy I left the job. When she kept avoiding the issue of money I knew it was time to go. That and her partner was a complete nut case. She told me not to come to their home which where they work from and my boss got pissed because I didn't show up. I tried to explain that her partner told me not to come because my son was sick but she ignored me.
Oh well, at least I am not stressed out anymore.
Thank you for the concern!!