Craving Fluidliners.....need recs

User20

obviously need recs. I own none, but want some. I can wear pretty much any color (which sucks), but I don't want purple. If it helps, I have brown hair, brown eyes, and light skin (C2 to be exact).

Thanks
smiles.gif

foreveratorifan

Well, Blacktrack is an essential black because its matte and can used on the waterline for lining inside....

I like DipDown too, nice everyday brown, also a matte that can used on waterline

For a coppery brown, Richground is lovely!

Jessica

It was my understanding that fluidliners were not to be used on the waterline. Is there new information out from MAC stating that it is now ok?

In terms of reccs: I would go for Brassy, Sweet Sage and Rich Ground. Let us know what you pick!!

user2

Well Blacktrack, Dipdown, Shade and Nono-Conformist have no metallic ingredients in it which can irritate the eyes...so it should be no big deal to wear them along the waterline!

foreveratorifan

Yeah, I thought on the safety section here it was noted that the non-metallic (the matte shades) were waterline ok....

But I personally love ALL the colors....they are loads of fun..the only one I have a hard time using is the white frosty one...

xtina420

I have yet to try the Fluidliners but I've heard so many good things about them that maybe I should get a few on my next haul. I like the look of the Dipdown
smiles.gif

mac_obsession

Shade is awesome...I love them all, but thats one of my faves as well as waveline (navy blue) and blacktrack.

All of the non-pearl non metallics are not waterline safe. All the mattes are.

Shawna

Blitz and Glitz is my new favorite. I love the soft black for my pale skin. I also love rich ground, brassy, and non-conformist. I can hardly wait for the re-release. I want so many more.

mspixieears

Blitz & Glitz is definitely more flattering than straight black. I love the purple ones so can't recommend anymore to you.

Lo-Fi_Thriller

my favs are Rich Ground and Blitz * Glits.... i bought the white one and Waveline and they are lousy. i have every single colour they made and they work fine but these ones i have to put three or four layers on to get the colour - BOOOO!

JasmineH

royal wink mixed with blue peep makes a great colour. If you change your mind about the purples, nonconformist with royal wink makes a great vivid purple

xiahe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica
It was my understanding that fluidliners were not to be used on the waterline. Is there new information out from MAC stating that it is now ok?

o_O; ...come again? I've never heard that anywhere...I use Fluidline on the waterline of my eyes and I don't have any problems...my only problem is trying to remove it. It's really hard and it takes forever.

Latest posts