Cream blush brush

brandiisamonkey

So what is everyones FAVORITE brush to apply cream type blushes? It DOES NOT have to be MAC... I want to know wich one works best... I have a ton of eye brushes but hardly any blush brushes... I am thinking of the one by Paula dorf... anyone use it? What are your recs?

THANKS!
wavey.gif

YOOTOPiA

i personally think the 187 does a fabulous job of keeping the creme blushes sheer and providing a layerability to them.

koolmnbv

I totally preach the 187 it does soooooo many things, you can use it for liquid and powder foundations, powder and cream blush, I use it to lightly use pigments on my cheeks, I use it for my bronzer and my MSF and I have now started using it with my NARS multiples. When I first heard about this brush I thought whats the big deal, and it looks funny. BUT now its my HG go to brush for just about everything. It layers everything very sheerly and it can be built and buffed to a beautiful finish! I want extras of this brush 1 for foundations 1 for powder products and 1 for cream/emolliant products I love it

Jennifer Mcfly

I pretty much use my 187 for anything cheek related...whether it be cream or powder! It's really the best brush ever!!
greengrin.gif

lara

...fingers.

But yeah, 187 for sheer application, 182 if you want a bloom of colour. But seriously, it's all about your fingers.
winks.gif

JLEEMARKOWITZ

honestly i LOVE my 187,but with cream blushes i like very controlled application and i cannot get my 187 to do that too well,so i bought a cheap essence of beauty $4.99 angled "white hair" brush @ CVS and it does the job perfectly,just keep in mind a little goes a long way
winks.gif

mspixieears

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
I'd go for the 192!

Ditto: it doesn't look like it does the job, but my oh my, it's a keeper.

martygreene

I prefer something that looks like a blush brush, but with a flat top rather than a domed top. It allows more versatility to the type of application I can get from the brush.

Latest posts