crease brush choice

pugmommy7

Ok, I am interested in a crease brush and do not know if I should go for sephora or bare escentuals
since i can't afford this:
http://www.maccosmetics.com/template..._ID=PROD1 419

i am torn since the first two are only a dollar different.
i have a few be brushes but have never trie sphora brushes. which do you prefer? pros and cons with each brand and thoughts on this brush style.
thanks people
smiles.gif

YOOTOPiA

if youre tight on cash, sonia kashuk makes a pretty good crease brush for about 9 bucks at target =) flirt also makes one in the same price range available at kohls.

pugmommy7

Ya know, I love Sonja brushes, and am always in Target, I forgot all about that!
My Target must be overhauling thier cos. dept b/c other than endcaps thier ailes are a ghosttown. It sucks.
I need to check them out again.
I have a huge Kohls near me but I have yet to try Flirt. I like the look of it though.
Thanks for the tips.
As for being tight on cash, I am always tight on cash ~hee hee, but lately, when I am in MAC I can think of sooo many more fun things than brushes to spend my $30 on, ya know?
smiles.gif

Love,
oxox,
jen

CaptainMac

I'm not sure which sephora crease brush you're thinking about but I don't recommend the silver handled one--I find that it's not quite firm enough.
But if you ever have $20 for a Mac one, my all time favorite creash brush is the #217.

Piaqua

I've been very disappointed in the quality of sephora brushes (esp since they're not SUPER cheap or anything.) I agree, if you do ever get a mac one, the 217 is nice. I personally like the 222 better for straight-up crease-work, but the 217 blends very well, so it's more multi-use, and cheaper
smiles.gif

Brianne

I use the Sephora round crease brush (about $14, black handle) and I love it for precision work, but it doesn't blend well. It is however the best for the outer V.

I also really like the MAC 272 for crease work.

Latest posts