Creme De Violet

QueensQueen

I cant get anything too look nice with this color!! Everytime i put it on....even if i blend it well it looks like i got punched and im tryna cover it up lol..Does anyone have this eyeshadow?? Any Ideas? :confused:

MACMuse

I hear that a lot of people don't really like creme de violet but I love it and I wear it alot with all that glitters and parfait amour and its so pretty. creme de violet is one of those colors though, it only works on a a select group of people and i only think i can wear it because I'm dark (NC43 in studiofix powder and NC45 in studio finish concealer) and it doesn't look as garrish as it could on some lighter complexions. But play around with it some more and you'll find something you like.

DaisyDee

I have this same problem with Creme de Violet AND Parfait Amour. I'm NW30 - medium olive.

Isis

I get that impression too. I usually wear it with Sumptious Olive, De Menthe, Sable, Satin Taupe, or Mulch. I'm NW15 and have had no problems getting it to work on me.
I Hope you find something that wors for you!

MissMarley

Hmm...I usually wear Parfait Amour in my crease w/ Seedy Pearl or Vex on my lid and browbone...that might work w/ Creme de Violet

aziajs

I love Creme De Violet. I wear it with Pink Venus. I'm NC45 as well and it's very pretty. I am going to have to try someof the other suggestions though. They sound great.

Katgirl625

I'm NC30 or C30, and I do a really simple look with Digit all over the lid and then Creme de Violet on the INNER v, and and smudge on the inner lower lash line...

Pimptress

i'm really pale and i wear it with pink freeze, but as a crease color and lower outer lash liner

yam900

I cant wear Creme de Violet either. it makes me look as though i have black eyes.
ssad.gif

d_flawless

i use it over iris eyes fluidline and pack it on and i WAY more color payoff. for me, for bright colors like CdV, the only way i can work them is to get a base in a similar color under

Latest posts