Crystal Avalanche

mel0622

i was wondering the same too.

is it too white tho when u apply it? i know it depends on what skin color u have but i dont want it to be like an eraser white on my eyes lol. i'm a c2.

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel0622
i was wondering the same too.

is it too white tho when u apply it? i know it depends on what skin color u have but i dont want it to be like an eraser white on my eyes lol. i'm a c2.

I could see how it might now work for you mel. Vellum might be a better color for you.

You have to really blend Crystal avalanche out!

Ms. Z

I'm olive toned and this color does look white on me. I don't like the texture, purchasing this one was a big mistake.

KJam

I like it in the inner corner and blended well. It is white so blending is a must!

lovemichelle

i love it! i use it everyday all over my lid then crystal in the crease and dazzellight on the brown bone with bobbi browns espresso as a liner. nice winter look.

d_flawless

i only use it on my browbone, since it is very light, but i'm an NC-20...so that might make a difference...but it's a lot prettier than white frost (which it looks almost identical too just in the pot), since it has like, a hint of purple to it

pumpkincat210

Update! I just got this the other day. It is beautiful! i can't believe this is the last eye shadow from Idol eyes I got and its my new favorite.

Latest posts