Culturebloom- Can't Decide

krushnrn

yahoo.gif
Okay, since I have a wonderful husband, I have approximately 80 dollars that I can spend on new MAC. I was looking at the new collections and can't decide what lipstick/lipglass I want. I am thinking about Fresh Buzz and one of the lipglasses. I am trying to decide among Flowerosophy, Budding, or Petal Pusher. Can you guys give me suggestions?????

I am NW25 with blue eyes and dark brown hair. I already have VGV, Damzel, and Nymphette.

Please help.

tracie

i haven't been down to my counter to actually compare, but i've heard of petal pusher being compared to pinkarat (which is perm) and flowerosophy being compared to love nectar, so if you go by that..i'd get budding, just because its the more unique choice
smiles.gif

KJam

I just spent $81.50 at gloss. I got all of the e/s except Botanical (sounded too familiar to many shades I had already, and it's a lustre) and Petal Pusher l/g.

The money was gone so fast, and I had to talk myself out of the Chromeglasses, yet again!

mspixieears

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracie
i haven't been down to my counter to actually compare, but i've heard of petal pusher being compared to pinkarat (which is perm) and flowerosophy being compared to love nectar, so if you go by that..i'd get budding, just because its the more unique choice
smiles.gif

For that reason, I'm also getting Budding. Petal Pusher appealed to me also, but it seemed a little too subtle for my personal taste. Whereas Budding looked yummy!

squirrel-paws

You sound like you have similar colouring to me, and I'm going to get budding. I fancy something vibrant but not tooo much - budding looks like that sort of colour.

MACmermaid

i think i'm going to get budding too, for the reasons everyone else mentioned. it looks like it is going to provide a nice burst of color (but not too much). so i'd recommend that for you, especially b/c you already have more subtle ones like VGV and nymphette.

MisStarrlight

I got budding. Definitely the most unique choice.
I didn't compare them side by side, by Pinkarat is the first thing I thought of when I saw Petal Pusher, and I didn't like Flowerosophy on my skin all that much....I'd need to wear it over a lipstick-while Budding looks great on its own or with somethin else.

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracie
i've heard of petal pusher being compared to pinkarat (which is perm) and flowerosophy being compared to love nectar, so if you go by that..i'd get budding, just because its the more unique choice
smiles.gif

I just got back from one of my stores and that's pretty much it. I did buy all of the shadows & Fresh Buzz l.s though.

edit: I just compaired Stars N Rockets to Lavender Sky, and they are very similar next to eachother.

Latest posts