Culturebloom help

user2

I can't decide whether to skip ot to buy it:

Awaken lipstick: Do I need it when I have Romanced lipstick?

Overgrown e/s: Do I need it when I have Bitter e/s?

Lavendar Sky e/s: Do I need it when I have Pink Pearl pigment and the opportunity to go to a store and buy Stars N Rockets any day?

Love-bud: Do I need it when I have D' Bohemia, Say Yeah, Orange Tangent and Sunplosion?

TIA

lindsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
I can't decide whether to skip ot to buy it:

Awaken lipstick: Do I need it when I have Romanced lipstick?

Overgrown e/s: Do I need it when I have Bitter e/s?

Lavendar Sky e/s: Do I need it when I have Pink Pearl pigment and the opportunity to go to a store and buy Stars N Rockets any day?

Love-bud: Do I need it when I have D' Bohemia, Say Yeah, Orange Tangent and Sunplosion?

TIA

as far as love-bud goes, i have say yeah and orange tangent (i don't have the other two, however), but i find that love-bud on me a lot more peachy than the other two. it's not as orange as orange tangent, and not as coral-y as say yeah.. but it's a lot more shimmery and i actually like it better than the other two!

depecher

Yes, you need Lavender Sky. Stars and Rockets is darker. Lavender Sky is a Veluxe Pearl and it blends like a dream. I bought 2 of them for me and 2 for my mom.
smiles.gif

Isis

Yes.
No.
No.
No.

You didn't mention Iris Print! But that's a no too if you've got NARS Strada already
tong.gif

Fresh Buzz l.s is a must though! I'm loving it.

KJam

You do need overgrown if you love bitter. Someone here describes the color as "if lucky green and bitter had a baby." Dead on description. I love it

littlemissmagic

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJam
You do need overgrown if you love bitter. Someone here describes the color as "if lucky green and bitter had a baby." Dead on description. I love it

i totally agree!

aziajs

Overgrown: Get it. I love it. I got two!

Lavendar Sky: I don't know about Pink Pearl pigment cuz I don't have it but I have swatched Lavendar Sky against Stars N Rockets and it is different. Lavendar Sky is more pink. I wanted to pass on it cuz I felt I had enough purples but it really is more pink than the others so I am going to go back and get it; it's so pretty.

Love-bud: The MA said it reminded him a lot of D' Bohemia actually so I don't know. I don't remember it. But I do remember Say Yeah, Orange Tangent and Sunplosion. I do think this is more golden orange tone. And it's more sheer than the others imo. In my stupidity I missed out on the others so I decided to get this. It is really pretty. I paired it with Hot Copper from Flirt and thought it was really great!

cyens

I wanted stars n' rocket before, but I didnt get it. I like lavender sky better. I bought it and I love it. It like the purple version of swish. I find it realy pretty.

Isis

You're fishing!
tong.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
Is Love Bud maybe similar to Paradisco?

It's closer to Orange Tangent IMO

Latest posts