culturebloom uk

as_cute_as_pie

just been to mac (ahh did not like the MA's there lol) anyway was paying and they had a culturebloom poster at the counter with release date march 4th then walked round the side of the counter and there it was
th_confused_new.gif
but i can honestly say there is nothing i want
smiles.gif
was considering iris print but its a bit too 'chunky glitter' i think well thats it really
smiles.gif

cloverette

today, at a MAC counter, i wanted to confirm that it's coming out tomorrow, and the MA said yes... :confused:

squirrel-paws

I'm so excited - I already bought overgrown and botanical from ebay, but wanted to see the rest in the flesh! Dangerous stuff - I think I will be buying nearly everything
icon_eek.gif

poddygirl

Got a few things from this collection today but it didn't wow me in person like I thought it would, don't know why. Even so I ended up with Blossoming blushcream, Iris Print/Botanical/Love Bud e/s and Poppyhop l/s. Also went to Boots and got the UD Honey shadow - it is as wonderful as people have said
smiles.gif
The Deluxe cases are cool as well ...

Sarah

I dont think this collection is going to wow me too much either, I think its the one im least excited about this year

Hikaru-chan

Well I went to my counter today to get my Culturebloom stuff and they haven't had it in yet.
I was actually told it's been delayed by a week and it will be out on the Thursday the 8th of March (the 8th of March is a Wednesday).
Now I'm gonna have to call up every day to see when it's out cause obviously there is some confusion over the release date of this collection.