Custom-made Quads as presents: Help!

holytab

Okay guys, I have two of my girlfriends birthdays coming up and they're always complimenting me on my make-up...I thought it would be an idea to make them a custom made MAC quad each (and have plenty of back-2-mac 8) ) but I need a bit of help as I couldn't look more different than them skin tone/hair colour/eye colour wise and see no point in testing eyeshadow colours on myself (NC35/black hair/brown eyes).

My first friend Emily has quite pale skin with blue eyes and very light brown hair; she LOVES pink as a colour for...everything really (room wise!), any girls of a similar complexion recommend any pinks that work well on their blue eyes? What about slightly darker colours to compliment?

My second friend Laura is also quite pale with blonde hair and green eyes; I have no idea what would suit her!

MAC Queens, if you think I'm describing you, what would be in your fantasy quad?

x

user2

Recommendations!
greengrin.gif

For Emily I would go for Carbon as a black, Gleam, Melton Mauve and Sushi Flower and Pink Freeze!

Hmm Laura: Dazzlelight as an highlighter, Beauty Marked, Creme de Violet and Satin Taupe!

depecher

Hmmm. Pinks she may like:

Petalescent
Seedy Pearl
Swish
Da Bling
Girlie
Budding Beauty
the other two pinks in Deja Rose

I would take both in and have them play around. Make a mental note of what they like and get those. If that doesn't work, take them in for makeovers and let them choose what they want. Then, make the quads there and then.

Bass-0-Matic

Good suggestions already
smiles.gif
I'm not going to be much help in the suggestions but if you can get the pro pans instead you will be saving money and time. I realize the draw of B2M but you save 3.50 which is more than enough per 6 empties to buy a new lipstick for yourself and you don't have to worry about magnets etc. Of course if you have a counter and no way of getting the pro pans then have fun! I actually like depotting, but you know, if you save some moolah it might be a good idea.

Glow

Pink Venus!!!! Definetly! Especially for the first girl. It's my favoritteeee colour!

And i'm fair, blonde and have green eyes. I love era, plum dressing, and aquadisiac.

Wattage

I am similar to your friend Laura. I recommend Shroom, Grain, Goldmine and Tempting. Green eyes just "POP" with gold shadows - I love it!

Good luck! So fun!

smiles.gif

Btw: I wish you were MY friend!!
greengrin.gif
You are so sweet!

Kat

Green eyed friend - shroom, all that glitters, woodwinked and satellite dreams. I'd say Sprout but it's so hard to get
ssad.gif

alysia

For pale skin: Spring Up works as a lovely Neutral, and I like pairing it with Overgrown/Juxt (depends on if I want it sparkly)
For Green Eyes: Sumptous Olive(?)/Juxt
For the Pink Fiend: Budding Beauty. Just got it today & love it
greengrin.gif

Latest posts