Dark, smokey eyes...

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Okay, my 20th bday party is this Friday and I wanna look good (as ya do) and want some full on dark eyed makeup... Can anybody suggest any particular looks/ photos that may help me out...

I'm also torn between going black and dark with long black falsies or go blue with even crazier lashes similar in color like belle azure blue... I dunno what I'll be wearing yet either, it'll most probably be a black flirty dress... HELP!
icon_eek.gif

FlaLadyB

hey there Cookie - your mail is full but I sent your Quad and Bunny out to you in todays mail
smiles.gif

Barb

Hawkeye

I vote for the crazy blue one
smiles.gif

Or you should do a fun green one that looks sorta snake skin like

That would totally rock

maxcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie_monsta2504
Okay, my 20th bday party is this Friday and I wanna look good (as ya do) and want some full on dark eyed makeup... Can anybody suggest any particular looks/ photos that may help me out...

I'm also torn between going black and dark with long black falsies or go blue with even crazier lashes similar in color like belle azure blue... I dunno what I'll be wearing yet either, it'll most probably be a black flirty dress... HELP!
icon_eek.gif

All I can say is WHICHEVER look you go with, DO YOUR EYES FIRST before foundation, concealer, anything. Then go back in, clean up with some remover, and proceed with the rest of your face. The trick with caking on dark eye makeup is avoiding fall out and having it track down your face.
greengrin.gif

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH JAIM! That is EXACTLY what I'm after... you are a goddess hehe. Thanx everybody for your awesome suggestions, taken on board - but still, hard decision to what to eventually end up with hehe...

Latest posts