Delphic worth getting?

BlahWah

I have Steamy e/s, Aquadisiac e/s and now Waternymph e/s. Should I get a blushcreme/lipgloss instead, or is it really worth getting? Haunting is great as a base but too sheer as a real liner, and I'm thinking if Delphic is the same, I should pass. Any thoughts? Thanks!
wavey.gif

Tonitra

Haha, I love your signature. It made me chuckle.
Oh, and as for Delphic, I thought it was a very pretty colour, but passed because it seemed too light, at least for what I prefer in a fluidliner.

pumpkincat210

Delphic shows up more than Haunting! Its a gorgeous color. Mancatcher eyeshadow is similar to Haunting in color though.

PrettyKitty

Yes, Delphic is so pretty! It's not sheer like Frostlite.. it's very pigmented and it's a Fluidline so it stay better on my lids than Steamy or any other eyeshadow. Here's a pic:

LureSwatches.jpg

BlahWah

*lol* I am more than convinced to get Delphic! Thanks for your thoughts, and PrettyKitty for your pic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
Mancatcher eyeshadow is similar to Haunting in color though.

Yeah, I saw that too, but there was something about Haunting that called to me...the thought of getting either the e/s or the f/l never occured to me! =P But I like using Haunting as a base or a lid colour so far, and I don't have many purples. I'm actually curious to see what it'd be like as a base w/ a silver shimmer on top, which wouldn't work as well with Mancatcher (I find the shimmer gets lost when put on top of another powder).

Anyways, rambling. Thanks again everyone!

pugmommy7

ooh ooh ooh! I forgot I could use it as a base!
I just ordered it and was lamenting the lack of blue bases(i use paints and shadesticks everyday)
thanks for that lil' reminder!!

edit:
got it today, used it as a base with a taklon brush under my lure shadows and it is rockin'!

Glow

I originally only wanted Haunting, and got that.
But then when I saw Delphic i had to get it too. It's too amazing to pass up on.

ohhhhhthehorror

GET IT!
It is so beautiful.....WAY better than Blue Peep (which some people have been comparing it to). The shimmer makes it way better.

Latest posts