Disposable lipgloss wands?

amoona

I've been wondering that forever! I just took a bunch from one of my MAC counters haha. The manager at Saks MAC jus told me to go for it. I'd love to know though.

MAC_Pixie04

well i wish i could do that, but i'd really like to know where i could get my own lol they have disposable mascara wands, but geez no lipgloss wands.

the only website i found is a wholesale website, but they sell in bulk only. $60 for 2000 wands, I dont need that many! lol

ebonyannette

I found some at a beauty supply store in Mission Valley.
Try Beauty supply stores (the ones for people with naturally straight hair)
The one is mission valley is called "Angels" I believe. Its in the strip mall by the Pat n Oscars and Ross behind Mission Valley Mall.

ledonatella

most beauty supply stores like Sally's or Barnum's (that's here in Ohio anyway) have them, but I'm sure you have some near you similer.

DaizyDeath

yeah their available at sallys in packages or 100 or like 500 really cheap the same type they use at mac or they have ones that are black they also have the disposible mascara wands.

lara

2000 sounds like a lot, but I rip through packets of 1000+ lip wands and mascara spoolies every five months or so. They really pile up.

Latest posts