Do I need lovely lily if I have kitchsmas?

MagazineGal

I am seriously trying to stop getting similar colours all the time and justifying the purchase because one is a shade darker or lighter...if I can achieve the same look I want to know..I already have kitchsmas...

Isis

Lovely Lily has more violet & less glitter to it than Kitchsmas. I find it much more usefull personally.

bluegrassbabe

Lovely Lily is soooo much prettier than Kitschmas, IMO. It is much more wearable, with less sparkle. I do think if you have Kitschmas and Violet pigment that you could mix the two and come up with something pretty close. I haven't tried this yet, but I think it would work, especially if you added a teensy bit of yellow or gold frost. Of course it is much easier to just get Lovely Lily and not bother with all that. I think you will like it much better than Kitschmas.

glittergoddess27

Hmm,.. I have both and like them both equally for different reasons. It took me a while,.. but after a "Kitchsmas" day,.. where I wore it all over the place and ended up loving the look,.. it became a favorite,.. Yeah,.. it is like Rose and kinda chunky but I think well worth the work for the snice silvery shine with a hint of purple look,...

Latest posts