Do I need Overgrown and Botanical...

Miss_Behave

...when I have Bitter and Sensualize? I have no chance to see these colors in person so I need your help ladys. I still have the feeling that these e/s are close matches, but I'm not sure.
I really like bitter but I don't wear it to often, because it looks strange with my pale skin (waiting for summer to wear this)
is overgrown easier to pull off?
what about botanical, it really looks like sensualize in pics, but hey I could me wrong

BlahWah

Unfortunately the counter I went to last night didn't have Bitter for me to compare w/ Overgrown, but the MA said she likes it better b/c it's not as bright (yellow?) making it more wearable. She also said it's easier to apply b/c it's Satin, whereas Bitter's a matte.

HTH!

baby_love

::says in really low town because she doesn't want to sound like a smart-ass:: bitter's finish is velvet.

Femme Noir

overgrown goes on a lot better than bitter and it's a tad more yellow i think. i love it though. And if you have sensualize i wouldn't say to get botanical

baby_love

oh and I think you should get overgrown, it goes on way differently than Bitter and looks different on, I love it. and I don't remember what Sensualize looks like, but Botanical is really nice.

MissMisah

i have both bitter and overgrown...and i although they are somewhat similar...i have to agree with the fact that i like overgrown better because it does go on a lot better than bitter.

i have sensualize....and i did look at botanical at the counter yesterday....i think theyre pretty similar too. but i mean, everyone keeps raving about botanical.................................so i dunno. is it really that great?? cuz i mean, if it is..then i'll def get it. *shrugs* i still havent made up my mind about this one. :confused:

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby_love
::says in really low town because she doesn't want to sound like a smart-ass:: bitter's finish is velvet.

*lol* Shows what a newbie I am!
blush-anim-cl.gif
And what the MA's at that counter know...or what I dupe I am?
icon_eek.gif

Thanks for the correction.
smiles.gif

Isis

Overgrown is what I had hoped Bitter would be, so I'm very happy with having purchased it. I also think that Botanical is a softer brown than Sensualize wich has more reddish tones (both of which I have), and I think that they are sufficiantlly different enough to own them both.

Latest posts