Does anyone here use Nars foundation in Deauville?

Mandy Bayou

Newbie here, who is in the middle of buying some balanced foundation online, but just want to double check that it's the right shade for me.
Can anyone give me examples of the skin tone best matched with this shade.
Or if you have a photo of yourself wearing it, please don't be shy.. that would give me a much better idea!

thanks,
Mandy =)

Kuuipo

I've used it to mix with the very deepest shades to make an exact skin match for some friends. It's a warm porcelain, its very pale-lighter than the 20 range in MAC .

tiramisu

I've used Deauville in the past...it is a very good match for me. Balanced foundation is really nice...
I am an NW 20 right now in MAC (a pic of me is in my profile).. sometimes NW15 depending on the weather. HTH (even though I just noticed you said you were in the middle of purchasing online yesterday) LOL

Mandy Bayou

my skin is like a light olive colour, but i don't think i have yellow undertones...maybe a mix of both yellow and pink.

fiji is the next shade up right? is it only suited to asian type skins. when i googled it, the majority of people using it were asian?

KaisaB

I'm a perfect Deauville. I was curious about the next shade up, in case I got a tan, so I contacted NARS. This is what they said:

Quote:
The darkest shades after Deauville would be as follows (in order of dark to
darkest for fair to medium complexions)

1. Budapest
2. Barcelona
3. St. Tropez
4. Sahara

I thought I'd post this here for future reference!

MzzRach

I'm an NW20 and Deauville is near perfect match for me. I wear (or rather, have worn in the past) the oil-free liquid in NARS, so I assume it's the same shade range as the Balanced.