Does Factory Made go w/ Blonde on Blonde?

GalleyGirl

Or do you have any other suggestions as to what to pair factory made with? Or Blonde on Blonde?
Thanks!

Shavwi

I don't have it but I know that in some makeupalley reviews people said that they were pairing Blonde on Blonde with Factory Made and it looked good. I say try a few combos until you find what looks good on you
smiles.gif

pugmommy7

I love it over fresh brew. it lives a bronzey glowey nude look. and I have used it over a sheer coat of tanorama or fetish and loved it. it also looks fantastic on it's own.
HTH

LadyLaundale

YES YES and YES!!! I gotta say, these two were made for each other. They can be worn separate of course, but together the make a simply stunning combo. I also liked Blonde on Blonde with Instant Gold, and I think a pink lipglass would rock over it too, maybe Pinkarat or the new Ciao Manhattan, creating a lovely pinky nude lip.

Here is the review I just posted on MUA:

Blonde on Blonde lipstick is absolutely stunning. It's an amazing champagne beige with frost. Normally I can't do frost lipsticks; the only ones I can do are Coconutty & Pink Cabana. I didn't try this before I purchased and upon first application of this, I immediately thought it wasn't for me. Then, I went into Nordies to return a Patternmaker lipglass (Soft Mode, ew, all frost and pink) and my fave MA, Nicole, recommended I top it with Factory Made and BHAM freaking STUNNING! The gloss warms it up and gives it depth. It's the perfect frosty nude lip for summer! I am totally blown away, this lip looks great with Shooting Star MSF. I'm an NW40/NC43 and recommend this one for all us brown-skinned girls.

Latest posts