Does This Look Used???

Janice

Looks like a reflection cast on it by the flash or something, the image is not detailed enough, period, to determine if the item is new through just viewing the image. You've won the item, you are obligated to follow through with the purchase per eBay. The seller has 100% positive feedback. After you receive it it is not as described you can take it up through paypal.

BlahWah

That almost looks like a swipe in the middle... I can't think of why the surface isn't uniform. =T I hope I'm wrong for your sake!

Lisa J

Yeah, it kind of looks like someone swiped a finger tip through it maybe. Hard to say though. So annoying! I hope it's OK when it comes.

astronaut

What do you mean that she now refuses to maintain that it's new? So after you won she said that it's not new? Well I've heard that you're not allowed to sell used cosmetics on ebay so keep your emails and contact ebay about that.

Plus, she did some false advertisement on her auction if that's the case.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Does This Look Used?

9c4f_1.JPG.jpg

Let me know what you all think.

righteothen

Re: Does This Look Used?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
9c4f_1.JPG.jpg

Let me know what you all think.

I'm not really an expert, or anything, but it does look like someone tested in the center of the blush. Without a larger image, though, it's really hard to tell. I mean, that light spot could just be a reflection, or something like that, but it does look like it's been disturbed there to me.

MACATTAK

Re: Does This Look Used?

I agree with the above posts. It looks smudged/tested in the middle of it.

MACATTAK

Quote:
What do you mean that she now refuses to maintain that it's new? So after you won she said that it's not new?

I think the post said they are refusing to send more pictures, because they are maintaining that the item is new.

lara

The lighter spot in the middle of the blush is the overhead light flaring back off the clear plastic lid. It happens all the time when I do product shots.

If it was a swipe you wouldn't be able to see it from that distance/quality of picture.

Dizzyray822

I personally cant tell from that pic if it has been touched or not. BUT...she did write that it was BRAND NEW...so when you get it....if it is not she will have to refund your money and will obviously no longer have 100% feedback. Good luck!

Ambi

I guess "new" means different things to different people, often you see someone selling something saying "new! only swatched/swiped once", uhh, okay...

But file with PayPal if it really is used when you receive it, most make-up sellers don't want negative feedback for something like selling used stuff as it'll hurt their future business, so, some of them are rather nice about refunding. [But most throw a hissy fit, heh].