dont know what to do with my make up!

jane123

hey everyone. ive become addicted to mac in the past two months and have accumulated a lot of make up!! my problem is...i dont really know what to do with it!! ive been sticking to the specific eye colors and lip/blush colors that the ladies have recommended. im scared to mix it up and experiment on my own cuz i really dont know what im doing. can anyone give some good combinations with these colors that i have?

eyeshadows:
shroom
retrospeck
hush
naked lunch
mulch
swiss chocolate
satin taupe
shale
embark
humid
juxt
sushi flower
honesty
trax
haux

eyeliners:
teddy
prunella
bordeauxline

blushes:
margin
dame
peachtwist
sweet as cocoa

lipliners:
spice
whirl
lure
half-red

lipsticks:
jist
ramblin rose
fabby
viva glam v

lipglosses:
instant gold
enchantress
nymphette
bait
viva glam v

this is why i am so lost! i have so much make up but i dont know how to do make up! lol. any help would be appreciated!!!

ilovexnerdsx

give it all to me! just kidding (you know, unless you want to
th_shake2.gif
) hmm, i'm really not sure with the colors you have because the only colors i personally have (that you have) are humid and sushi flower, but at night or when you're not going to go anywhere, just experiment. one of the MAC artists on the website said "have fun you can wash it off!" and do just that
winks.gif
just experiment.

user79

Sushi flower packed heavily on the lid, Swiss Chocolate in the crease as a smokey effect, Shroom to highlight under brow. You could use Mulch instead of Swiss Choc. too.

Latest posts