Dress Set- Pigments or Lipglasses?

cno64

As a Christmas gift, I'm planning to buy a makeup-savvy- but- new- to- MAC friend one of the Dress Sets.
Do you all think I should give her the pigments or the Lipglasses?

sexynatty420

the pigments
the warm pigments and the cool pigments are both equally nice
smiles.gif

Kat

I'd go the lipglasses, unless you know that she's really into loose shadows.

DaizyDeath

id say pigment just beacuse that is something that she wouldnt have since she is new to mac and pigments are soo preety!

juli

I want to say pigments. Just because I personally think it is more versatile compared to lipglass set.

Violeta

I say pigments also, the warm set was the first pigments I have ever purchased and I love them
cheerleader.gif

sexynatty420

Quote:
Originally Posted by juli
my gosh sexynatty I love your avatar!!! Awesome! =D

awww thankss !!
i found it on myspace

foxyqt

i vote for the pigments too because they're multipurpose and she can later use them as lipglosses if she wants =)

prinzessin784

definitely the lipgloss - if she's new to MAC she won't be familiar with pigments and they can be a challenge, especially the charm sized ones. I hate using the charms - I always dump some into a sample jar to use it because the opening is so small. Lipgloss you know everyone knows how to use and loves it!

liquidsirenhoney

lipglasses, not everyone likes working with pigments and some find them hard to wok with, you can always use gloss. if she is skilled with piggies i would say piggies.

Latest posts