Dress sets 2006 [color story]

PrettyinPink

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyGirl
Hiya, my very first post!
wavey.gif

When are the release dates?

=)Hello and welome...here's the dates which are posted on page 1...
Dress Sets - There are 2 different launch dates
~October 19 for Lipgelees and Shadesticks
~November 16 for Warm Lustre and Lipglass, Cool Lustre and Lipglass, Warm Pigments and Cool Pigments

shygirl

Yeah, I saw the Lipgelees & Shadesticks behind the counter and asked if I could purchase the Lipgelees.
Lipgelee06.jpg
Packaging (velvet band & clear 'lace' cover)
Lipgelee06noflash.jpg

w/out Flash
Lipgelee06flash.jpg

w/ Flash

roxybc

I find it very strange that some of the counters don't have the 2 mini sets out, but some do. I don't think my regular counter has them out, but I ordered my stuff from another counter, cuz they still had the 182 Kabuki brush from the Avant Gold collection, so i didn't have to wait to get it from the Pro store. The MA messed up on something with my order, so she called me back today and I asked her when the mini sets came out, and she told me they already had the shadesticks and the lip gelees so I got the lip gelees!!

I'm so excited, cuz last time I missed out on Who's That Lady Lip Gelee, so if the MA didn't call me back today, I would have never known about them!! I actually thought she made a mistake in selling it to me!

KeshieShimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxybc
I find it very strange that some of the counters don't have the 2 mini sets out, but some do.

I agree I just called the MAC Pro store in Orlando and the MA said that they don't come out til the 19 of November. I got all excited to
ssad.gif

Tash

They're out in Macy's stores already. I'm picking up the shadestick set today. The pigments come out on the 9th my girl told me.

rnsmelody

hi gals! i went to macys today to pick up some of the nocturnelle goodies and they had the lipglee & pigment set in stock. so i just picked up the cool & warm pigment set only.. here are the pics of them w/o flash

the case they come in has a lace embrossed print on the cover with the mac imprint on it. its really cute!

please click on the image for a full view =)
cool set.
lr: frozen white, pinked mauve, violet, navel blue, dark soul

warm set.
lr:vanilla, tan, pink bronze, chartreuse, old gold

.VivaDiva.

Yea I saw the LG and SS at the MAC store in Short Hills mall NJ. So it seems that some stores have them and some don't.

~VD

Miradan

I spotted the shadesticks and the lipgelees sets at an NYC MAC store the other day, so they're definitely out in a lot of places.

sugaxbayb

lmao.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miradan
I spotted the shadesticks and the lipgelees sets at an NYC MAC store the other day, so they're definitely out in a lot of places.

ooh, I wonder if my counter has them in yet. I can`t get anything till who knos cause of work though :[ but I really want shadesticks & piggies.