Dried up gel eyeliners

anarosa10

My Stila smudgepot feels much drier than when I bought it, though it's still workable. What can I do to make it softer again? I've thought about blowdrying it and someone else mentioned using some Visine. What do you think??

Also, do the MAC or Bobbi Brown gel liners stay soft longer?? Or is this an issue with all gel liners?? Thanks in advance...

mac_obsession

Water Id think, or visine, mixing medium maybe...
Ive never used anything but the fluidlines and havent run into that problem (hopefully!) yet.
HTH

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarosa10
Also, do the MAC or Bobbi Brown gel liners stay soft longer?? Or is this an issue with all gel liners?? Thanks in advance...

AFAIK It's only been an issue with Stila's creme products. (rouge, eyeshadow, and smudge pots)

Juneplum

this is precisely why i retruned my shadowpots.. i'm VERY careful about closing my gel liners tightly to avoid them drying out, yet to no avail after ONE use, 2 of them got dry... can u say REFUND!!!

Lo-Fi_Thriller

yeah that evil smudgepot started to dry up on my ass when i was almost done with it.... its nice but sometimes it pulls so i ditched it and gave it to me mum!