drugstore brand foundation

kimmy

okay. i want a foundation from the drugstore. i use MAC SFF right now...problem is, it's not very portable for when i go out. i realized this was a problem the last two times i went to the Whisky with my boyfriend's band because we were there for HOURS and after a while you know, things get messed up and i was stranded with no makeup to touch my face up with
ssad.gif
this is what i need..

• medium+ coverage (i have some serious skin discolouration that i REALLY need covered up)

• a variety of pale shades. my MAC SFF colour is NW15, so something similar to that.

• something that comes in a compact. this is VERY important, i need it to be able to carry around and apply whenever and wherever!

• drugstore brands only, please. i want to get some Studio Fix or Studio Tech but i just don't have the money right now and i don't get paid until next week
    oh.gif

TIA!
greengrin.gif

lovemetodeath

Avon do a cream to powder compact foundation that gives a full coverage. It is supposedly got color matching technology too and it seems to do it. The lightest shade i would say is pretty close to MW15. I am a NC20 and it's too light and pink for me.

vivaXglamlove

If you're looking for a creme foundation, covergirl makes three diffrent kinds. I used aquasmooth for about a year but I wanted to try something new.
I'm an nw15 and I used classic ivory for covergirl.

Revlon's new complexion one step foundation is really good i heard.

I hope I helped you!

maxcat

Loreal True Match gives amazing coverage, is very similar to SFF, and is avail. in some pretty pale shades.

Latest posts