Due In One Week

sTaRRYeYeD

Ok everyone. So Im due in one week exactly. One of my friends is due the day before me and is already dilated to 3!!! And I havent even started. Does anyone have any suggestions? Im getting so anxious!!! I want my baby here already!!! What can I do to help speed up labor???

Raerae

Have sex
winks.gif

Chic 2k6

eat curry lol, i read somewhere in a magazine that this lady ate curry and she got into labour the next day i think

Moppit

Be patient it will happen when that little bundle of joy wants to come out. Enjoy your sleep while you can get it.

Keep us updated.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Enjoy the last week to two weeks of peace and quiet in your home.
smiles.gif

Seriously.

Aww c'mon Shim, you know your were totally excited about seeing your first baby
smiles.gif

Get ready for poopie diapers! lol!

~LadyLocks~

Walk, walk, walk, and then walk some more! And I agree with Shimmer, enjoy your lasts days and just get as much sleep as you can cause once the baby is born, who knows when the next time you'll be sleeping is.

Yay
clap.gif
, I'm so excited for you! There's nothing like seeing your baby's face for the first time, get ready for lots of tears!

sTaRRYeYeD

Oh man. Ive been trying to get alot of sleep in. And I guess I have. But Ive been having horrible back pains. Someone told me to eat pineapple. And Ive ate 2 whole pineapples. I dont know about you all, but pineaple makes my mouth RAW!!! I guess I should try and walk more!!! But Thanks to everyone. And I will most definately let everyone know when she gets here!!!

*Luna*

Random methods I've heard:

Eat HOT food, like SPICY spicy SPICY food.
Cherry Pie
Eggplant

but that's all i've got. =)

sTaRRYeYeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taj
We Chinese would eat water melon. This would make the labour easier.

Wow! Ive never heard of watermelon!!! But you can guess what Ill be eating tomorrow!!! Oh yeah by the way everyone, I went to the doctors and she said Im dilated to 2!!! So I still have some more time till I can go to the hospital, but I guess Im getting there!!!

sTaRRYeYeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LadyLocks~
^^ That's just a myth, it does NOT work! Your baby will come when she's ready!

Im ready for her to be ready!!! =]

*Luna*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LadyLocks~
^^ That's just a myth, it does NOT work! Your baby will come when she's ready!

Well I didn't say they were true. I think we all know these are old wives tales
winks.gif