DUO surgical adhesive

ruby_soho

I'm hoping to be a drag queen for Halloween, but I need to conceal my natural eyebrows. I've heard that spirit gum is good in really slicking them down so they can be covered by base, but I have no spirit gum and no idea where to get it. Do you guys think the DUO eyelash adhesive that MAC sells would work, or totally mangle my eyebrows?

Latexxx

Oh yikes, I don't know. Duo is a latex adhesive. I use it with my fake lashes. I would imagine using it on your brows would be a bad idea--terribly painful, I bet. I've heard if people covering their brows with foundation or concealor and then with a sealer, like Benefit's She-laq. Good luck!

martygreene

you can get spirit gum at any theatrical or costume supply shop, and many drugstores and such have it right now for the halloween season. Make sure to get remover for it as well.

liquid latex such as the DUO adhesive really doesn't work as well, as you don't have workability with it. I suggest using spirit gum, eyebrow plastic, or in a pinch, a glue stick.

You might wish to check out this thread:http://www.specktra.net/forum/showthread.php?t=31211

sunwater83

Any glue stick will do the trick instantly. I'd stay away from Duo or any adhesive in general because they're a pain to remove. Also, either Kryolan or Mehron make eyebrow wax type stuff to conceal eyebrows.

Latest posts