Dupes for Chanel Black Satin Nail Polish?

AudreyNicole

I REFUSE to spend ebay prices for this polish... can I find something else out there similar?
hmm.gif

maxcat

OPI. Can't remember what it's called but they do a black. It also doesn't chip as badly as the Chanel if you use it with a top coat.

pumpkincat210

Chanel black satin chips soo easily i've heard. There are plenty of black nailpolishes out there now.. Opi has a good one named Black Onyx and if you're on a cheap kick, milani black magic.. i've had it on for 3 days and no chips yet.

depecher

Zoya Raven is supposed to be a dupe. Check out the Nail board at Makeupalley for pictures.

coachkitten

I have both Chanel black satin & the new Noir Ceramic. The black polish that I love and that I think is better than both of these is for $2.97 at wal-mart. It is Rimmel's "Black Satin" (it has the same name)! I actually like it better and it lasts a lot longer.

CincyFan

Definitely check out Zoya Raven. It's a dead on dupe. I love Zoya's polishes. Also, I've read that Sally Hansen's Black Orchid is a dupel.

CincyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Thanks ladies! I have never heard of Zoya... is that a salon brand or can I get it at a drug store?

It's a salon brand. They have a salon locator on their website and you can order directly from them. Zoya

Hey Dreamergirl!! Nice to see you too.
greengrin.gif