Dusty Rose Blush?

theleopardcake

Hey everyone! I had too many peachy blushes so i wanted to get something that would be much softer- something like a dusty rose.

I didn't have to much time to stand around and ask for help and plus the lighting at the store (counter- Nordstrom) was very yellowish so it distorted the color. I quickly swatched coygirl and breath o' plum on my wrists and decided that the latter would do well.

I came home and tried it on the next morning, but it seemed much pinker/redder than I wanted it to be.

I'm close to an NC 30 so if anyone can help with a dusty rose blush (preferably from MAC) i'd really appreciate it. thanks!

I am also looking for something with very little shimmer (i have margin and it is way too glittery/shimmery). Sheertone shimmers will do as well
smiles.gif

freaksinunif0rm

Hmm...

How about stray rose?

It's a light rose color...more natural but pretty nice. I find desert rose to be too dark. It makes me look like I'm really sick :X

theleopardcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by freaksinunif0rm
Hmm...

How about stray rose?

It's a light rose color...more natural but pretty nice. I find desert rose to be too dark. It makes me look like I'm really sick :X

Yea, i was thinking stray rose too, but it's limited edition and i don't order stuff online =/ i don't think of any of the stores in my area carry it either, but thanks for the suggestion!

theleopardcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
How about Desert Rose?

desert rose seems pretty, but a bit too dark for what i'm looking for. =/

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by theleopardcake
desert rose seems pretty, but a bit too dark for what i'm looking for. =/

It's really not that dark, i'm an nc30 too and it seems really natural rose.

theleopardcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
It's really not that dark, i'm an nc30 too and it seems really natural rose.

ooh okay. maybe it just looked that way to me from the pot. is it misleading like dolly mix? haha
thanks and i'll check it out!

theleopardcake

Quote:
!!!

I have stray rose and I've been trying to trade it for a while XD.

Dollymix is too pink for me.

ahhh i'd love to trade! except i have no idea how to mail stuff and i don't have a paypal account =(

also, the only thing i'd probably be able to trade is the breath o plum blush i have since all of my other blushes are depotted (as well as my eyeshadows)
weeping.gif

freaksinunif0rm

I don't have paypal either...

Usually I wrap the stuff in tissue paper and stick it in an envelope and put a few stamps on it and send it XD.

I'll be glad to trade for breath o plum though (i'm on the search for plums!!!)

So....message me if you're interested :].

Quote:
Originally Posted by theleopardcake
ahhh i'd love to trade! except i have no idea how to mail stuff and i don't have a paypal account =(

also, the only thing i'd probably be able to trade is the breath o plum blush i have since all of my other blushes are depotted (as well as my eyeshadows)
weeping.gif

theleopardcake

Quote:
I don't have paypal either...

Usually I wrap the stuff in tissue paper and stick it in an envelope and put a few stamps on it and send it XD.

I'll be glad to trade for breath o plum though (i'm on the search for plums!!!)

So....message me if you're interested :].

PMed ya!

cloverette

i second desert rose!!!
i have 10 mac blushes, 3 msfs, 6 other blushes- and desert rose is my favourite out of all! it's really not very dark (depends on how you use it) and so flattering!