Dying to do a smokey eye but my eyes are small! Help...pretty please?

aziza

My eyes are small and when ever I wear dark colors they tend to *shrink* Is there a way to still wear a smokey eye but not make my eyes disappear? (Please disregard the eyebrows ...I was growing them...just wanted to show ya'll what I'm working with
rofl.gif
)

orangescarf4er.jpg

arbonnechick

You're beautiful! :)

A smokey eye can be done with any color, not just dark shades.
Why not do a light green smokey eye or a pink one? Or some golden shades?

curlyqmishee

You are pretty! Try using white eyeliner (I use MAC's white eye kohl, I think it's call fantastic) on your lower waterline which helps make the eye look bigger! A lot of people use black which looks more dramatic but it also closes up the eye. Good luck!

Ms. Z

On the bottom waterline I use Nude eyeliner, try Paula Dorf Baby Eyes, BourjoisTwo-Tone Eyeliner Pencil in Cafe & Creme (brown & beige) or Prescriptives Diffusion Liner (I don't think it was meant to be a liner, but I use it anyway). and wear the e/s under the lashline.

aziza

Thanks ya'll...I was thinking about purple and silverish gray. Dark but not too dark...what do you think?

user79

Avoid using dark colours on the inner eye, if you use liner, just focus it on the outer half, and use a light or white colour in the inner eye corners to open the eye.

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Avoid using dark colours on the inner eye, if you use liner, just focus it on the outer half, and use a light or white colour in the inner eye corners to open the eye.

2nd!

Also keep in mind a smoky eye does not have to go on the bottom too. For you I would suggest just mascara on the bottom. If you must do a super thin line.

Here is a great example
16.06.06b.gif

aziza

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
2nd!

Also keep in mind a smoky eye does not have to go on the bottom too. For you I would suggest just mascara on the bottom. If you must do a super thin line.

Here is a great example
16.06.06b.gif

Wow.....that's pretty! Thanks for all your help ladies. I'll post a FOTD when I try it:thumbsup:

kltam4

wow- that illustration really is a great example. I too have small eyes, and when doing a smokey look, try to achieve a similar result. Definitely give that a go! x

Latest posts