e/s recs for purple and green eyes

LatinaRose

I've ordered purple and green contacts from www.nighteyes.cc

I'm still waiting for them to come and trying to think up e/s combos in the meantime. I've heard that you should not match your eye color, is this always true? My favorite colors are bright ones!

Thanks!

P.S. If anyone decides to order from them, note that shipping takes 10-14 business days (but is free if you spend over $50, 2pairs) and first ships from Australia to warehouse in Conneticut. They then ship by USPS. I recieved an email saying they shipped on 3/24 and they have yet to arrive...

iiifugaziii

for purple eyes... use golds! or greens! like goldmine or swimming/humid. and for green eyes... use purples or pinks. My favorites are satellite dreams/parfait amour/ stars n rockets for purples pinks try: budding beauty, swish, pink venus, just any purple/pinks! Try those out!

Ms. Z

I agree, Satellite Dreams looks amazing on green eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiifugaziii
for purple eyes... use golds! or greens! like goldmine or swimming/humid. and for green eyes... use purples or pinks. My favorites are satellite dreams/parfait amour/ stars n rockets for purples pinks try: budding beauty, swish, pink venus, just any purple/pinks! Try those out!

Latest posts