E/S rec's to go with Blow L/S

stellarx1587

I got Blow l/s a while back and have abosolutely no idea what to pair it with... if anyone has any ideas to suggest... it would be greatly appreciated!! TIA!!! =)

Hawkeye

Is that the bright Magenta one?
If so- I say use it with a black cat like liner

OR

You could use it with lighter pinks

The problem is its such a bold color and to use a bold color and do a smokey eye would be too much. KWIM??

stellarx1587

Quote:
Originally Posted by youbeabitch
Is that the bright Magenta one?
If so- I say use it with a black cat like liner

OR

You could use it with lighter pinks

The problem is its such a bold color and to use a bold color and do a smokey eye would be too much. KWIM??

Yah I know exactly what you mean! Its a tough color, but very pretty... I'll try it with the black liner... should I just wear only eye liner or should I pair it with soft neutral colors so its not too much... if so... what colors? And would frost or shimmery ones be much? Should I just stick with like a matte?? Sorry for a billion questions! I just don't wanna look like a clown! Hahahaha!

Hawkeye

Well to really pull it off and look really retro chic (it's a hot look now) and the only reason I'm really agreeing with this is because of the fuschia hot pink mouth (I seriously get so tired of everyone always saying go for the classic look lol!)

What I think would look really really hot would be to use very matte or *VERY* subtle shimmers-neutral colors (Think the pinups of the 50's)- but use something like bare canvas all over, Shroom on the browbone and Kid on the lid and leave it there and maybe use like a slightly darker shade in the crease.

Then use a Black liquid liner-and wing it out like a cats eye and use a TON of BLACK mascara. Just build it up get big flirty lashes

THEN if you wanted to add some color-take a colored eyeliner and line under your eye (purple, light blue etc)

make sure your blush is very nice and matte.

That would be absolutely stunning. It's retro but its modern enough I think you could pull it off
smiles.gif

Now a girl on MUA also used BLOW but with pink eyes and shimmery.
It looked nice on her.

I think she used MAC pink pearl and pink fuschia and purple in the crease and outer V

Latest posts