Easter brings ..more fake MAC but...

BellaItalia1969

hello girls
specktra_rocks.gif

I have noticed an increase in sales on eBay,of these awful combos of fake MAC mascara and gloss...
This product just screams FAKEEEE @ me but others are obviously unaware ...have a look at this seller not only she has the nasty fake combos but fake Mac eyeliners and eyeshadows !!
thmbdn.gif

danbot_123
18 MAC EYESHADOW ASSORTED COLOURS JOB LOT WHOLESALE on eBay, also, Health Beauty, Wholesale Job Lots (end time 10-Apr-09 19:30:00 BST)

!BPjZe!QBmk~$(KGrHgoH-DUEjlLlw8DFBJ0NEvrB9!~~_35.JPG

18 MAC EYESHADOW ASSORTED COLOURS JOB LOT WHOLESALE on eBay, also, Health Beauty, Wholesale Job Lots (end time 10-Apr-09 19:30:00 BST)

Im waffling on but my point in posting this message was that a mate at work was bidding on these eyeshadows,she knows how much i adore MAC ,hence she asked me to have a look....well you can guess what my answer was...
thmbup.gif
.. because of the current economical situation in UK(and all over the world) lots of people at the moment are trying to make extra pocket money ...some by buying and reselling counterfeits ...
nonono.gif
!!!!I will just have to make more people aware of these fakes but you know it makes me kinda feel nice n warm inside to know that I prevented someone from shelling lots of money on counterfeited stuff,that is ONLY FIT for the bin,trash can etc
winkiss.gif

Have a lovely Easter girlsx
PS.i will have to try my utmost not to delve into my kids Easter choc eggs !!