Ebay Addiction

xtiffineyx

I just spent over $30 bucks on this shirt. Yes, That's THIRTY DOLLARS for a shirt all because when I bid at the last few minutes I get ebay fever. I get all shaky and competitive, and any common sense I have completely goes out the window just so I can win the bid. I'm insane. I can't explain what goes through my head when I'm trying to win something. I seriously become a bidding maniac. hahaha!

ce96_1.JPG

Does anyone else go through this? Or did I just out myself as being crazy? lmao =]

talste

me to ! Im semi recovered now as I just use esnipe.com to set my bids. It's saved me a ton of money lol

xtiffineyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by talste
me to ! Im semi recovered now as I just use esnipe.com to set my bids. It's saved me a ton of money lol

I've never seen that! I should probably start using that instead. I can't stand it when I lose something by like .25 cents. It drives me nuts!

babiid0llox

Your like me....I've spent over 10 grand and had to take out of my savings account...some of the stuff I bought are great but some of the stuff I have no use for or don't even know why I wanted it in the first place
th_dunno.gif

xtiffineyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by babiid0llox
Your like me....I've spent over 10 grand and had to take out of my savings account...some of the stuff I bought are great but some of the stuff I have no use for or don't even know why I wanted it in the first place
th_dunno.gif

OMG! 10 grand!? Shew, I wish I could even THINK about spending that kind of money.

I agree, I'll buy something, and then I'll be like, "omg, wtf did I just do? This was so not worth it" That shirt wasn't really worth $30 bucks, but it's cute and it's my favorite color, but most importantly, I can't stand the thought of someone out bidding me. That's my whole problem. haha!

MACATTAK

I used too, but already had a preset amount I would spend on any item. Once it exceeded that, I wouldn't go any higher. I used to buy a lot of Mac on Ebay, but now that 99.9% of the Mac I see on Ebay is fake, my "Ebay Fever" has now turned into a cold chill.
smiles.gif

thelove4tequila

Ugh I've done that ONCE. Hitting that "Bid Now" button just for the rush. hahaha. Well it was for my MAC Jewel Eyes palette last year or so. Gah. I don't regret it because I really do love that palette (just hate what I paid for it!) but I got a little angry with myself for that very last minute bid.

Ya know now that you mention it, this ebay bidding could def be a serious problem for some people.

xtiffineyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelove4tequila
Ugh I've done that ONCE. Hitting that "Bid Now" button just for the rush. hahaha. Well it was for my MAC Jewel Eyes palette last year or so. Gah. I don't regret it because I really do love that palette (just hate what I paid for it!) but I got a little angry with myself for that very last minute bid.

Ya know now that you mention it, this ebay bidding could def be a serious problem for some people.

Yes, I'm sure it is a problem for a lot of people. If I had more money I'd probably BE one of those people! lol!

babiid0llox

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtiffineyx
OMG! 10 grand!? Shew, I wish I could even THINK about spending that kind of money.

I agree, I'll buy something, and then I'll be like, "omg, wtf did I just do? This was so not worth it" That shirt wasn't really worth $30 bucks, but it's cute and it's my favorite color, but most importantly, I can't stand the thought of someone out bidding me. That's my whole problem. haha!

Haha I know what you mean! It's like what was going through my mind that I had a sudden urge to get this strange object
th_LMAO.gif

I'm on eBay right now tryna bid on this lip balm that you can't get in oz that I read a good review on....and dress camp. Dress camp prices are ridiculous though
ssad.gif

talste

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtiffineyx
I've never seen that! I should probably start using that instead. I can't stand it when I lose something by like .25 cents. It drives me nuts!

Honestly you should give it a try, works a treat. I usually set the snipe for an odd amount rather than a nice round figure and Im usually the "lucky" winner Then I end up with more cr@p I dont need
fool.gif

newagetomatoz

That is probably why I avoid eBay (except for pictures) in the first place. I was trying to bid on a traincase, but thankfully I caught myself before I wound up paying way more than the Buy It Now price. I am just so competitve, if I had the money, I would probably be in the same boat as you! lol

VDUB*BELLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
I used too, but already had a preset amount I would spend on any item. Once it exceeded that, I wouldn't go any higher. I used to buy a lot of Mac on Ebay, but now that 99.9% of the Mac I see on Ebay is fake, my "Ebay Fever" has now turned into a cold chill.
smiles.gif

+1

Same thing for me

I am avoiding MAC on eBay like the plague. It doesnt even interest me to buy stuff off eBay anymore it was a hard addiction to over come
th_dunno.gif