Ebay Seller "Worththesplurge"

chocedition

Hi All. Just a heads up. On ebay there's a seller selling fake mac pigments. I got suckered into actually buying 2 diff pigments in 2 auctions. I left good feedback on the first auction because I thought it was an authentic product. However I could not get that pigment to work like it was supposed to. I found this site and after i got the 2nd pigment sent to me I compared it to some of the descriptions posted here. So I knew right then that both were fakes. I left negative feedback for that auction and she did reply back saying she never advertised it as mac blah blah blah. But both pigments came in boxes that said MAC on them. This is a power seller with good feedback. I am now more careful of what I buy but wanted to warn others away from this person.
Lisa

caffn8me

The fact she hasn't advertised it as M·A·C doesn't mean it's legal as it has the M·A·C logo on when it is delivered.

You might like to contact the Arkansas Consumer Protection Division for advice as the seller is a trader rather than a private individual.

Also raise a dispute with eBay and PayPal. The goods are counterfeit even if she didn't advertise them as M·A·C

Good luck!

chocedition

Hi
Thanks I think I will. She is willfully selling these fakes and she knows it too. I can't remember what I did with the boxes but i still have the jars.