emergency concealer help

beautymarked79

hey guys ..help me out please
i ve got really dark(bluish/blackish) dark circles which r inherited
cry.gif
..no matter what i do they dont bugde..i ve tried studio finish concealer(nc 35) and benefit concealer and am not quite satisfied so can u please rec concealers/correctors ...any make
thanks

Incus

Here are a couple that I like (other than Mac studiofinish)

- Prescriptives camoflage cream
- Maybelline everfresh concealer
- MAC select cover up
- MAC studio touch up stick

Whatever you chose to use, make sure you moisturise before hand (I really like MAC's fast response cream).

Hope that helps
smiles.gif

bluegrassbabe

Try the MAC select coverup concealor in Peach. Apply it to your undereye area, then top it off with your foundation. Peach is a very yellow toned coverup. Yellow neutralizes blue tones and brightens the area. I couldn't live without this stuff anymore, it's great for people like me who live on no sleep most of the time
smiles.gif

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootyliciousx
dermablend

Seconded. If you've tried colour correcting and that didn't help to take away the purple (sometimes there can be limits as to how effective colour correcting can be, especially when you don't want to use really thick concealer around the eyes), break out the big guns and try some of the Dermablend/Dermacolour/etc liquid concealers. An Indian friend got me onto using them, he uses a Dermablend concealer to hide the very dark circles under his eyes.
smiles.gif

Latest posts