Endless Love e/s

L0VELY

What can I wear with this e/s? I've worn this a couple of times, but I always seem to change it since nothing seems to look right. :S

Thanks
smiles.gif

Glitziegal

This originally came out in a Diana Quad with Vex, a mid pink called Up-Do, and a deep aubergine called Soulsong.

Soulsong is slightly similar to Entremauve/Grape, But matte. These colours all go wonderfully together.

Alternatively try it with all neutrals but with that on your outer lid, or with nylon, Pink freeze, or gold. I think it would look fab with all of these.

BlahWah

I don't have Endless Love but I do have Purple Shower which seems to be a Satin version of it (and a slight colour difference, but very slight). I'm planning to use it today (yes planning, I have an afternoon class!) just above the outer lashline with Violet pigment on the lid, Entremauve p/m on the outer lid, Lovely Lily on the inner lid and Pink Opal to highlight.

KaylaGrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
I don't have Endless Love but I do have Purple Shower which seems to be a Satin version of it (and a slight colour difference, but very slight). I'm planning to use it today (yes planning, I have an afternoon class!) just above the outer lashline with Violet pigment on the lid, Entremauve p/m on the outer lid, Lovely Lily on the inner lid and Pink Opal to highlight.

Sounds very pretty. Take pictures!!

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaylaGrace
Sounds very pretty. Take pictures!!

Thanks! *lol* And I was coming back to say it didn't work out quite as I imagined cuz the colours don't contrast enough! I'd probably try this again but with blue shadows replacing the violets. Still looked pretty, but Endless Love got lost in it all. I'll see if I can take a decent picture of it.

Some okay pictures came out, so if you wanna view, click here.

Latest posts