Ever heard of Punching Blue e/s?

stilluneek

Hi all....can anyone confirm that this shade is a legit one? I've searched high and low (through discontinued etc lists) and cannot find it.

In response to my queries..the seller has responded with:

"The MAC eyeshadow is an exclusive sample colour, full size in its box. The bottom of the eyeshadow says: EYESHADOW, Punching Blue (WN), SAMPLE."

TIA

lia_matos

Maaaaybe (this is a BIG maybe) it's a shade that exists (or existed), but Punching Blue was its 'working name' (the name they give the product before its release - which can continue or not)

You could ask for detailed pics of the shadow to see if it's true or not.
If you don't mind answering, how much the person wants for the e/s?

LadyLaundale

Quote:
Originally Posted by lia_matos
Maaaaybe (this is a BIG maybe) it's a shade that exists (or existed), but Punching Blue was its 'working name' (the name they give the product before its release - which can continue or not)

It sounds familiar, I *think* it's a working name. For which shadow, I have no idea. If you could post some pics or link to an auction, it might be easier to get a straight answer.

tinagrzela

I think it's been discussed here a long time ago...I think Punching Blue was the working name for Pompous Blue.

stilluneek

Thanks all, appreciate it! Auction ended with no bids (I'm sure because everyone else also thought it a fake)....