Ewwww I need help.. :(

Hawkeye

OK recently I've started breaking out on my face, REALLY BADLY. I mean we're talking nasty break outs. Well today because I was bored I noticed my face and I had these huge nasty pimples on my face in almost a pattern. So to joke around I took an eyeliner pencil in which I never use and "connected" the dots. Well its in the shape of some bird or something and that is just nasty.

How in the world can I cover the nasty zits up and get rid of them? PLEASE HELP!

saj20052006

Acne Prone

Okay, I've never suffered with this problem "KNOCK ON WOOD", but my sister has and still does.

She uses Mary Kay Cleansers and Acne Treatment Gel and it works marvelously. She has to be consistent though.

When I have a pimple pop up here and there which is the case in the summertime. I live in the South. I use the Acne Treatment Gel right on the pimple and within a day it dries up. The second day, it's gone.

Hawkeye

They are both from Mary Kay? I will definately have to look into that because this is some nasty sh-t!

Janice

If you tend to get blemishes it's best to always have a 'preventative maintenance' routine for your face. Most people can get away with washing their face once a day. I wash mine every morning when I wake up, and every night before bed. I use Neutrogena Foaming facewash and Neutrogena Alcohol Free toner after the facewash.

For 'quick fix' go to your local drugstore, supermarket, or big box chain store (target, walmart, etc) and look for Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask. Apply it as a mask or as a spot treatment and leave on overnight. This helps with inflamation and usually makes the blemish go away much quicker.

Also look into products containing BHA, many cosmetic lines will carry these products. I like to order mine from Paula's Choice. She has a straight BHA no added ingredients solution and I use that every morning after washing and toning my face.

HTH