Eye brow's

climax

RuPaul.jpg

How do you get your eye brows like this? I want to make my eye brows look air brushed.

caffn8me

First of all you have to cover your real eyebrows with something like Kryolan's Eyebrow Plastic and seal them down before applying a foundation over the top. Then you're free to draw in your eyebrows as you wish - you could even airbrush them if you had the equipment.

GlamDazzled

I Love Rupaul's make up! but I do believe he shaves his natural eyebrows completely off and draws them in

martygreene

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
First of all you have to cover your real eyebrows with something like Kryolan's Eyebrow Plastic and seal them down before applying a foundation over the top. Then you're free to draw in your eyebrows as you wish - you could even airbrush them if you had the equipment.

Alternatively, if you want this look every-day, you can shave or wax your eyebrows off, and then draw them in.

climax

i want the airbrush barbie doll eyebrow look without having to resort to spending 300 bucks on an airbrush machine

laurenmo88

u can get eyebrow stencils and then sally hanson makes aerosol cans of foundation - u could buy a dark color for ur brows and spray that on

pugmommy7

or there is always the option of permanent makeup in a brown. then you could just wax the whole shebang!

Latest posts