Eye Brushes

charismaticlime

Anyone else think there should be a Sticky about info on eye brushes and their uses, since everyone seems to always ask about it?

charismaticlime

icon_bump.gif

mzreyes

YES. way too many posts about that.. not just eye brushes tho.. brushes in general. lol.

lovemetodeath

I'm sorry i posted about brushes but I don't have endless money and can only afford a few, MAC make so many I was hoping that i would get some good advice as to which ones were essential

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemetodeath
I'm sorry i posted about brushes but I don't have endless money and can only afford a few, MAC make so many I was hoping that i would get some good advice as to which ones were essential

Yeah I feel you on that! MAC brushes are expensive so the only ones I have been able to afford are: (That is on seperate pay checks of course
greengrin.gif
)

224, 217 (both great for blending and are essential IMO)
242 (great for packing on colors like Lustres and pigments)
266 (great for filling in brow and lining under the eye. Some people also like this for Fluidlines but I use a pointy eye liner brush for that.)

I do plan on buying the mini Skunk one (forgot the number) when they do come out with it, it's way cheaper then the original size one and I heard it's better for blush than the bigger one.

Hope that helps
smiles.gif

Latest posts