Eye Brushes

L0VELY

So far I've been able to live with a 239 and a 219, and some other brushes from other brands. Can you PLEASE suggest any other MAC eye brushes?
TIA
smiles.gif

emmyengine

I survive on 242 and 217. 242 for packing on the color and some blending, 217 for blending and applying light wash of color (eg. highlight)

HTHs
greengrin.gif

L0VELY

So is the 242 the only brush good for pigments? I'll finally be getting some pigments, and I'm unsure of what brush to use with it.

jenii

The brushes I use the most often are the 224 (my blending sucked before I got it!), and the 242. I use the 242 to blend my shadestick.

charismaticlime

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0VELY
So is the 242 the only brush good for pigments? I'll finally be getting some pigments, and I'm unsure of what brush to use with it.

No, the 239 is also useful for pigments. The 242 is usually used for paints and bases.

I currently own 213, 217, 219, 224, and 239. I use 213 for most e/s, 219 for small amounts of colour, 239 for pigments and lustre e/s, and 217 for blending. I originally used the 224 for blending, but the 217 is soo much better (especially if you're using UDPP as a primer).

Latest posts