Eye look Recommendation

imani97

Hi.
wavey.gif
I've been a lurker on here for a long time, but thought to come out of the shadows and finally introduce myself. Being a member of this site has taught me so much and I will hopefully be confident enough to share ideas in the future. For now, I am wondering if anyone can make a recommendation for the colors needed to create the eye look below. I am the same complexion. Thank you!

751199381_m.gif

Spenser

Hi! I'm a fellow lurker starting to post here too!

I'd start with Summer Neutral e/s on the lid, and Classic Cream Liquidlast over a tightlined upper lashline. Banshee works well for me as a mauvey crease color with Summer Neutral.

imani97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenser

I'd start with Summer Neutral e/s on the lid, and Classic Cream Liquidlast over a tightlined upper lashline. Banshee works well for me as a mauvey crease color with Summer Neutral.

Thank you!
smiles.gif

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenser

I was thinking of Summer Neutral too, but didn't get farther than than *lol*. I never thought of Banshee w/ SN, definitely sounds like an interesting try for tomorrow! And another reason to wish for Classic Cream...*sigh*

imani97

Quote:
Originally Posted by youbeabitch
Old Gold looks just like that

Is old gold a pigment? I tried to do a search, but it didn't register "old" because it was too short or something. I looked under shadows on the MAC site and it wasn't listed. It's weird, but I thought that the shadow was a greenish color.

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by imani97
Is old gold a pigment?

Yep, and it's a beautiful colour! If I wanted to get that look, tho, I personally wouldn't use Old Gold b/c the reddish tones show up pretty well under the greenish-gold duochrome/irridescence on me - I can't speak for anyone else. In other words, it's not a straight greenish colour b/c of the reddish tones.

If I were to choose a pigment, maybe Golden Olive (another gorgeous one!). If you don't have either of these, or are looking for other pigments, there are a number of members selling samples of them.

Let the fun begin...
graucho.gif

Latest posts