Eye mu starter- AGAIN!

Sophia84

I had a serious problem with eye infection 4 months ago, that even if I throw away my gel e/l and mascara and I kept my brushes and e/s, I re-infected I don't know which of the e/s ot brushes did that to me, and I'm not going to risk it again so I'll throw away them all.

I need some help choose 2 basic e/s and one e/s brush for now. I want one true basic e/s an eggshell shade and one dark brown for a neutral look, and I need a basic e/s brush, one to packing the e/s on the lids! I want one for blending too but I'll buy it later. Any recs?

DaizyDeath

maybe it wasnt that brush
what were you cleaning your face with after?
it could be a possibility that you just werent getting all your makeup off after applying it and that could have also caused the infection.

i know i go through cleansing cloth, cleanser, toner, and several other things before i actually consider my face "clean"
it shocked me when i put makeup on my friend and then that night all she did was splash water on her face and go to sleep
beacuse it didnt get any of the makeup off so i was like wha! being the clean freak that i am

hyperRealGurl

Sorry but im a lil confused???? u threw away the bursh for e/s or threw away the brush for ur mascara?? also how long have u had ur mascara at the time of use?

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
Sorry but im a lil confused???? u threw away the bursh for e/s or threw away the brush for ur mascara?? also how long have u had ur mascara at the time of use?

I'll have to throw away all of my e/s brushes, many told me that if I wash them with something antibacterial then they will be OK, I did and then somehow I got eye infection from something else or from my brushes, I'm not an expert to know which one did the damage unfortunately!

My eye infection happened from tightlining, I did that with a gel e/l. My mascara then is was brand new only 3 weeks mascara, since then I changed 3 different mascaras but my eyes still have the infection.

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84
I'll have to throw away all of my e/s brushes, many told me that if I wash them with something antibacterial then they will be OK, I did and then somehow I got eye infection from something else or from my brushes, I'm not an expert to know which one did the damage unfortunately!

My eye infection happened from tightlining, I did that with a gel e/l. My mascara then is was brand new only 3 weeks mascara, since then I changed 3 different mascaras but my eyes still have the infection.

Ahhh ic.. have u ever took into consideration that it might be the fibers in the brush that u are allergic to?? " Hrmm it could be many things... Or u might be allergic to the ingridents in the mascara. when u bought the new mascaras.. did u wait until ur infection was treated and cleared? before using the new mascara ..

Sophia84

Quote:
Ahhh ic.. have u ever took into consideration that it might be the fibers in the brush that u are allergic to?? " Hrmm it could be many things... Or u might be allergic to the ingridents in the mascara. when u bought the new mascaras.. did u wait until ur infection was treated and cleared? before using the new mascara ..

The first time yes I did that I never wear any eye mu for 1 month, and then I bought a new mascara but somehow something infected me again, and I don't know what is it. I wish it was an allergic reaction to something bu the doctor said that is still infection and I'm still taking special eye drops.

The infection was caused by tightlining but it wasn't Fluidliner's fault , the fault was the brushe's , it propably had somekind of dust on and caused the infection, and then I propably infected many eye mu products.

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84
The first time yes I did that I never wear any eye mu for 1 month, and then I bought a new mascara but somehow something infected me again, and I don't know what is it. I wish it was an allergic reaction to something bu the doctor said that is still infection and I'm still taking special eye drops.

ahh ic.. well keep treating ur eyes until everything is cleared... in that case it might just be an infection like u said that doesnt have anything to do with Mu.. Sometimes out bodies go through funky stuff.. but anyhoo i hope ur eyes get better hun
smiles.gif

Sophia84

Quote:
ahh ic.. well keep treating ur eyes until everything is cleared... in that case it might just be an infection like u said that doesnt have anything to do with Mu.. Sometimes out bodies go through funky stuff.. but anyhoo i hope ur eyes get better hun
smiles.gif

Thank you!!!!!

Latest posts