Eyebrow Color

StArCaNdY

I've heard people say that you can use eyeshadows to fill in the eyebrows. Does anyone here do that? and if so what color do you think could be used to fill in eyebrows if you have dark brown hair thats not a black color but thats also not too light?

maianne

I'm Asian NC30-35 with black hair/brown highlights and Charcoal Brown shadow works well for me. I tried Brun but it was a little too dark for me. With Charcoal Brown, my brows are nicely defined but don't overwhelm my face. HTH!

crimsonette

i use mystery and embark alternately, depending on how "warm" (reddish) my hair is at the time. emabrk has a bit more of a warm edge to it, where mystery is a pretty ash brown.

GreekChick

My eyebrows are black but using a black eyeshadow would look too harsh, so I use SMUT. Its a very dark brown, close to black but doesnt look as harsh at is very natural.

joytheobscure

I'm lighter and my brows are fairly light, I use cork its the closest match to my brows. Or the red maybelline pencil.

Spam.n.Rice

I also use MAC's concrete e/s. I'm asian as well but with fair skin and black hair. I highly recommend using it cuz you can always layer it if you wish to go darker.

solardame

I have dark (not quite black) hair. I use Brun, Rummy, Agate - looks really good and agree with above, Smut is also good for dark hair. Not too brown and not really black either.

Latest posts