eyebrow colour

glueme

Right now I'm using Coquette as my brow powder, but I've noticed that it doesn't stay all day. Any suggestions to make it last longer?

I'm not ahuge fan of anything but power of my eyebrows, so..?

user79

I use wax and eyeshadow on my eyebrows and it lasts longer than just powder alone. The wax makes it stick and keeps the hair in place. You can use even normal hair wax, I use Sebastian Molding Mud, or this cheap lil NYC brow kit I bought which has the wax and powder together.

Julie

Smashbox makes a great eyebrow product called Brow Tech. I use it with MAC's Eyebrow Pencil because I can't get definition with just powder but I use the Smashbox Brow Tech in Taupe over the pencil to make it look natural. Taupe is the neutral color but they also have blonde, soft brown and brunette. It is really nice because it has powder on one side and wax on the other. It retails for I believe $22 by itself but it goes for alot cheaper on ebay.

lara

Spritz a bit of hairspray on a clean mascara spoolie, groom and set your brows and then fill with powder over that. The powder will set on the spray and won't budge until you wash your face.

Latest posts