eyebrow troubles.

kimmy

so i've been growing my brows back out...and i'm encountering a problem. the inner half of the brows are darkish brown, the outer halfs are blonde. straight up, can't see them on my skin, blonde.

my natural hair colour is a medium golden brown/reddish orange so it's not like i'm a natural blonde that should be having blonde brows, right?

for about 4 months, i've been pretty sick. none of my doctors know why, but i've been losing alot of weight, my hair is getting thinner, and it's requiring tremendous amounts of work and care to keep my skin semi-healthy. i'm wondering if perhaps this is the cause of the strangeness of a half brown/half blonde eyebrow? could it have something to do with that?

annnd since they're blonde, it's difficult to tell where to pluck. what do i do? just dye them and then pluck?

thanks in advance
smiles.gif

user3

Dying them seems like the best bet. I know you are a talented gal and could probably do this at home. If I recall you cut your own hair from time to time.
Dying the brows is pretty easy. Just make sure when you do it to not put alot on at one time. Meaning don't let the dye drip from your brows. Sally has great kit for tinting the brows.

BTW I am sorry hear you having problems and I wish you the best!

Corvs Queen

I don't find that it's uncommon to have two, even three shade of hair color in your brows. Mine for instance have dark brown, red brown and ash blonde. It's all good. I really wouldn't worry too much about it and as far as dying them to pluck, I say use a tinted brow gel, then pluck. Even though my eyebrows have so many shades, I usually go with the medium when buying a pencil to fill them in with. It's always looked good that way. Hope that helps and I hope that you get to feeling better soon!

Latest posts